My Suggestions...

Best answers
First of all Id like to say Great Job on Esf Alls going well ppl
Second My Suggestions are not to taken to seriously they are only Suggestions, Im aware it will take a S%^$ load of coding and stuff but it will be worth it...

1) Goku - Goku needs the Kao Ken, I know its unfair to other players but have a weakness like he's lose's ki twice as fast

2) Vegeta - Needs More ki blasts in his Ki Fury attack, Needs to be stronger Me and a friend on = pl Throw Gen beams in a lock, Kamehameha v.s Galic gun and Kamehameha v.s Final Flash, all the times i ( Goku ) Won, vegeta is a bit under powered, Also He needs a rage attack...

3) Gohan - Gohans Pretty good No complaints here

4) Krillen - Good, Cept Mabye He could have a Disc attack that splits into 10 lil discs like he did to Frieza?

5) Frieza - A Decent Beam!! please ppls anything just a decent beam...
His Death ball sprite needs to be moved up I cant see where im aiming >_<

6) Piccolo - a New Stage but i think thats been worked on already, And His scattershot shots need to pause in the air

7) Trunks - Trunks is good but mabye a decent beam?

8) Buu - A Big Energy ball! He does so many on the show he needs one ppl :p

9) Cell - Cell is good but needs a Regen technique

Anyways thanks 4 reading, Im not trying to spam with my post they are just some ideas i think would make esf a bit better, Either way Alls good and Cheers!

:yes:

Best answers
actually, the Final Flash is the strongest beam in the game! then it depends on the powerlevel...
and Buu doesn't form an energy ball in his Fat and Evil state (i think so, i haven't watched that part attentively)....that could be an attack for later transformations!

Best answers
welcome to the forums!

1.Kia Ken would be a cool move,but Goku doesnt really need anymore attacks.

2.I think if they added more ki blasts to it vegeta would become really unbalanced since he already has the best beam in the game.

3.Lol yeah gohans good the way he is.

4.Krillins distro disc is cheap enought as it is,but ten would just make it crazy!

5.Yeah i noticed the ball problem too,its kind of annoying..

6.Yeah i dont like how his scatter shot keeps going either,hopefully they fix this.

7.Trunks beams wont even get better most likely,cause he is meant to be all out melee,his beams help him be a better melee fighter(his attacks charge fast and the burning attack blinds peole)

8.Yeah buu does need more beams,but he's already good how his is.

9.Cell is already enought out of balance to give him regen

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
buttion

know it

use it

love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom