My SSJ2 Gohan...

Best answers
now that you have the skin, that model is freaken awesome. Except the hair, just isnt ssj2. The hair suppose to look like they're individual spikes, and not connected together

Best answers
Hmm yes i see what u mean, actually the render seems to exagerate that effect. In reality its not as bad as u see, but i know it was caused by my adjusting of the forehead. In any case its really easy and quick to fix.

Best answers
WOW element thats looks so cool... u gota teach me how 2 do that =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice dude extremely good for your first attempt I think the hair is awesome but it just needs more spikes.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not more lol, they only should be longer, that also solves the problem, that the spikes looks like they are all connected instead of being individual.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how is that ur first model???? i know u made a other model before......but damn its nice!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The bang (I think that's the word) should be longer I think

Best answers
hey uh element you wanna share that sexalicious model with the rest of us,me love you long timmmmmeeeeee. ;D

Best answers
.Slim// said:
how is that ur first model???? i know u made a other model before......but damn its nice!
Hmm i guess u mean bender (from futurama)? I dunno about other people but i don't think a collection of modified cylinders and boxes counts as one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom