My siggy

Best answers
.....It's awesome!
I love the color and font!
Pic is good quality as far as i can see.....

Best answers
Nice. 9/10 i like this one alot. usually i dont like sigs but this one i like. hmm interesting :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prophet said:
so how does it look????
the picture is all blended into the bg well even teh font you have blended pretty good but then you have the huge ass font with no blending what so ever fix that and the bg and pic are okay the color is just Nasty and well it's pretty monotone.

It's not a bad sig just not a good one

4/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmm, 'tis pretty good. I like the colour, as well as the blending, and while the font isn't the greatest, it still fits ok. Also, I don't know why, but it just seems a little unbalanced, but I can't quite figure out why.

All in all, while it does have some faults, I still like it.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The blending of Master Chief, wearing his green Mach 5 armor, does not look good in my opinion. Unless, you were trying to give Master Chief a grunge/subdued look, it seeming like he's covered in dirt and rust. If so, you did an admirable job, in displaying "that" artistic message.

The font? Too big and needs better color blending. As for the BG? I can see some simple brushing mixed with what looks like some faded cloud rendering, which isn't bad, but not spectacular.

5/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scattered grunge brushes with d/led brushes on top of it... and ugly typo.. 4/10

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the BG for some reason, maybe it's how the font works so well with it.

The image could be color blended better, but it's not a necessary thing. Nice sig.

8/10

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This may be completly out of my ass but, i hate halo its such a fan boy noob game...

Nice quality though, well put together i love the use of the color...

(8/10) - (halo ***ness) = (-342/10)

My thoughts on halo are just my opinion you are entitled to your own as i am mine so lets not wet our pants over this...

good siggeh :yes:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<-kingvegeta-> said:
you are entitled to your own as i am mine so lets not wet our pants over this...
So then was there really any point of saying that? He didn't ask you what you thought about Halo, he asked you what you thought about his sig. This is how threads get dragged off topic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prophet said:
Here is my old sig....Is this any Better
No... (Bleh 10 characters) it's not any better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom