MY sig!!!!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, the image layout works I guess, but the BG and font are rather simple. A border wouldn't have hurt either.

3/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry hwo, I think this guy's got you beat ;O

Um, how about adding some color :eek: gray sux!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sure...

I'd post more, but I think my point has been made.

Best answers
so u put pic and a few words wow i think mine look etter than all yours

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Which is an opinion your entitled to, just as much as I am entitled to my own opinions.

The purpose of this forum is to post art and have it criticized and commented on by numerous people, people who have their personal tastes, their own views, and base these facts on how they judge artwork. Being a moderator of these forums, I uphold this coveted aspect, and don't appreciate you trying to argue with me, nor do I want you to argue with anyone else who happens to give a crit you don't find personally appealing.

Either way, this topic has gone off-topic... it doesn't need to any longer.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
DaKilla, your opinion is YOUR opinioin, not anyone elses.

The sig is pretty good for a beginner though.Although it lacks definitioin, and color.Just a few pointers for ya :].
EDIT:Now that I look at it more closely it looks like you just put your name on that thing....Could you show me that you made it?Or did you want the text to be outlined in grey..?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dakilla...its not the point of a pic and a text...its the point on HOW u make it, Hwoarang makes nice bg's, puts the pic on a good place and...uses the right colors

You on the otherside, make a grey...weird...almost Cloud Filter like bg, put some red thingys on top of it (grey + red = ugleh) and then 3 very low quality pics, bad blended and bad cutted pics on top of it...screwing the whole sig
total score: 2/10...ive seen waaaay better ones

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's bad quality pictures on a bad background, not a lot more to say about it. o_o

Bolteh2

B
i think it owns.. he sure beats all you other crappy sig artists.. this has style, color, high quality pictures and awesome typography..

nice job dakilla! you own, can i have your msn so you can give me a few tips on creating such highquality art?

dakilla >>>>>>> hwoarang.. anywtime, anywhere

o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the name of God and all that is holy, that better be sarcasm.

Bolteh2

B
i wouldn't dare to be sarcastic :O

ja, tuurlijk was ik sarcastisch :p wat denk je wel :')

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aslong as you're not sarcastic, everything's fine.

:yes: ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wanna jump on the sarcasm train too so we can ride this thread all the way to lockage! wheeee /o/

but really... anyways, as hwo said, it needs a much better colour scheme, a border, pictures need to be blended, ect. and what are the pics? looks like somthing out of pokamon thing you kids love, which gives it a -15/10 to me :O~

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm afraid I don't like it at all.
The red parts really don't go with the grey, the images arn't cut out very well and are of low quality and the font is poor.

Also I think your attitude stinks.

Mik

Best answers
hmmm.... I think its ok ´.... better have been seen but ok... is at least what ill give him..... else would be a shame... its just about practise.... some does it on a pc and other does it in hand.... Like me :)

Best answers
I dont think the pictures were cut poorly, I think he needs to enhance them a bit and smooth out the edges.

For starters, scratch the background. Gray and red may work together, but they arent too appealing the way you have them right now. Just make a new background, find a better color scheme (should probably go for hot colors, but make sure they all blend in nicely). If needed, re-arrange the images and make sure to apply a border to this and all of your signatures. They make that much of a difference.

And I know this isnt my job, but as a member of this community its sad for me to see anyone try to start anything. These are just critz, they are there to help you, not insult/offend you. Just remember your pressure points, and repeat after me: "Ooosa..."

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it sucks, the layoyut sucks, the images suck, the text sucks, and it is way to easy. All of this creates for a sucky amount of sucking.

Best answers
4/10 The colors are good but the bg and stuff isn't the greatest. YOu could've used better pictures, with better quality. Don't comment on my sig, I've made better ones in my time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom