My self portrait! (i'm 14)

Best answers
Hey guys! I'm new to the forum and this is my first thread! I made a self portrait of me! Hope you like it. Crits welcome...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice Work Youngin.

I wish I could Draw.....But my Handwriting is worse than that of a doctor, about 5 grade level(but the Grammer and Writing Skill Level is Post College Level.) and thus the Drawing skill is just as bad.

I have a Wicked Airbrush painting of a P51 mustang, but it's too bif to put in the scanner.

Best answers
Thanks!!! I have a cool airbrush painting of a cheetah. It's nice! Why don't you try drawing? My handwriting is bad too. But I can draw nice right? (I guess)

Best answers
Oh... oke! :p Could you send me one of your pictures? Even though it sux?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Burned up and gone. Back to the Topic, I have an Eye for art....this is Definitely Art.

Best answers
Thanks you very very very very very very *deep breathe* very very very very much!

Best answers
Great job on the hair and the shades, but you should mind the nose proportions [except if you really have a nose that is as big as on the drawing :p:p]. But you have talent, can you show some more work [various styles if that's possible...]???

Best answers
Ok! I made one here... I saw it on the internet a few days ago and decided to draw him. Hope you like it!
This is Seifer!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude none of the pics are showing up i just see a red X

Best answers
OMG HOW DID YOU DO THAT?! I MEAN MAN THAT IS AN AWSOME RED X! HOLY **** I WISH I COULD DO THAT!....... :S

Best answers
Arthos said:
Nice Work Youngin.

I wish I could Draw.....But my Handwriting is worse than that of a doctor, about 5 grade level(but the Grammer and Writing Skill Level is Post College Level.) and thus the Drawing skill is just as bad.

I have a Wicked Airbrush painting of a P51 mustang, but it's too bif to put in the scanner.
Dosn't matter how bad your handwritting is.... It in no way effects your drawing skill... I draw pretty well and my hand writting is nearly impossible to read without a magnifing glass.
Yay for the red X-s!!!!!!

Edit: lol Snake14, too many people saw your picture and now ur site is overloaded :p.

Best answers
Bleh nice i wish i had a scanner ne ways ya very nice for your age

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NICE NICE WORK! Nelo no need to be an ass cuz U cant see the pics. You got good potential keep it up.

Best answers
you must have a big nose if that is your self portrait..im not trying to be mean, didn't wanna say it so exact =P

Best answers
I don't really have a big nose... I guess my proportions are a bit off. But thanks guys!

Retired
Best answers
yeah looks good, like the shading.

and yes that is indeed seifer from FFVIII, I like what you did to the hair. looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom