My resignation

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TCiccarelli said:
if u need any help on your mod holla at me
As in modelling work? :) Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

By the way... all these people talking about the MP3 Player: you mean the Playlist Editor, right? :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe, shure they do, there just think you did the ingame mp3 player... whitch you didnt, you did the EDITOR (read it guys) y'no guys, the one that you use to add/remove mp3's? the one thats really helpful at organising and not moving every mp3 to the mp3 folder? yes, thats the one, lol

Best answers
Your leaving? ohh what a shame... :( Good luck with your new mod... i might even get it if i get HL2

umm, there is a problem with those forums, when i try to sign up i cant see the code you have to put in to register. It comes up as a box with an X in it saying 'code bit' :devsmile: :devgrin:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well that's to bad man, gona miss you *sob*

Check back here when your new mod gets underway, I'll be sure to follow it.

Best answers
its a shame u gotta leave the team but hey ur stil here :D well not only that but a beta tester too... lots of ppls dreams to be a beat tester rofl any ways GL with all the stuff ur doing especially the HL2 mod im looking VERY forward to that

Best answers
You :p

I don't really know anyone here, but you did gj.

bye blade, nice to see you stay as beta-tester

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
well Blade aka Navanax ... its sad to see all the senior members resigning... but at least you stay as beta tester:)
anyways.. good luck for the future from me :)

Best answers
sucks to see you go....good luck with the hl2 mod

Best answers
All i can say is gl on ur HL2 mod. Ill definately check out ur mod when it comes out. That is my promise to u. Even though i dont know u but that is all that i can promise u. So sux that ur leaving the ESF team i bet u really made a difference to the game. So gl man on everything. Cya in the new mod. I hope its gonna be a really good mod and i bet it is too. So again GL! :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sad to see ya go, but at least your still sticking around as a beta tester. And Good luck with your hl2 mod, I'll make sure to keep up on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom