My pic...

Best answers
Well the veins are there becous it was his majin state... But i dint bother to do the M

And an update of my pic :D
Did all this from memeroy and i nver seen him so there is only 10% of copy..
And that is the style of the pic ...
The pic it self is my made and my thoth....

Any coments???? :]
P.S i know it dosent look mutch like vegeta... But hey... I dint copy it i did it in my own style ...
So it be mutch harder :]

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can safely say the fourth one was ruined. His nose looks like a shlong, and his forehead looks like a cutting board. His entire expression reminds me of a strugglig retard. 2nd is still the best.

Best answers
HEHE!!! Well now you see why i sould keep a pic in mind of vegeta so i can draw him nacly..
Instead of not doing anything from memery just drawing dbz style.. any way...Coming soon mabe goku or again vegeta .....

Bolteh2

B
"own style"

i have my own theory about your "own style", namely this one: you tried to draw vegeta classic style, you failed, and you now call it your own style..

cuz thhis "style" of yours, looks alot like a failed drawing of vegeta, sorry

try sketching cubes and skulls and corn before you try to create your "own style"

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh, through the entire series of DBZ the actual characters had 3 different styles aka 3 different artists.

If this was purely drawn from memory... it's definately his style.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Regardless of whoever's style it is, let's just call if off and focus on the drawing. Please.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ashur said:
Well it was math i got bored and i drew these :]

Any coments???? :]
yeah they are good, i like the 2nd one, however... the first one looks as though it is a victim of Trisomy 21... (Down Syndrome) :]

Bolteh2

B
Hwoarang said:
Bolteh, through the entire series of DBZ the actual characters had 3 different styles aka 3 different artists.

If this was purely drawn from memory... it's definately his style.

i to can draw a character from reference, and still remember it few days later (with proportion faults, cuz its obvious that this guy doesnt have a clu about propôrtions.. he is good at drawing from the same reference pic).. but that doesnt mean its my style..

Best answers
i to can draw a character from reference, and still remember it few days later (with proportion faults, cuz its obvious that this guy doesnt have a clu about propôrtions.. he is good at drawing from the same reference pic).. but that doesnt mean its my style..
First of all it wasent failed...
2 its my style becous i used no REFERENCES...
Hey seen those other ones they were made with mamory of vegeta from like a 1-2 weeks ago...
You try to do a pic with not using ANY references....
Its quite hard to make it look even normal...
And if i use ANY reference i make a pic like 1,2,3....
So dont call it failed... Its was just made in my style..
k then Soon gona make a browly for a friend ^^

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, this is where I have to stop this argument.

The point of this thread is to criticize your work, not to argue what an artist's style is.

That's why I ask you, sincerely, to stop going off-topic.

Bolteh2

B
see.. you drew them a week before..

own style i mean -> own poses, own buldup (you dont even have a buildup, just the outlines)

and ive been drawing and sketching since i was 3, i can draw without reference, and they do look "normal" if i may say so..

ps, pic 1 and 3 also failed, since they look NOTHING like the original

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just drop the 'artistic style' BS seeing as nobody cares, it doesn't matter, if he did it from memory and it doesn't look like the original then it is his own style, you don't NEED a buildup, it could be part of his style not to have one.

Unforunatley, that fourth pic is somewhat of a step down, the nose was much better on the first three but on the fourth it looks like a vertical pyramid.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i like the second one, the third one is like in my siggy, but less good, but since its your "own" styel, i can't really say anything about it, unless the second one is still the best...

The first ones head is just way to big, and those eyes, sorry, but i can't stop laughing when seeing them, but still very good, if just from memorie! :yes:

Here is my version, yeah yeah i know, i suck at it, its paint work blah blah, but just how i would do it, i know its nothing compared to yours, since you really draw yours, i just took paint, and quikly drawed one... :p

I think he needs to look more psycotic, more like hes finally satisfied again, with evil... just my opinion.

The fourth, WHAT NOSE!!! :p

Best answers
Hmm nice coment.... :p Thx....
You mean your sig is made by whater collors???? O_O

Bolteh you started to draw from 3.....
I satarted this mouth..... :rolleyes:

Never studyed or any thing...

Well that pic is quite acurate.......
But paint.....
P.S does anybody draw any Vegeta pic????If yes then show :p
P.S My own stille is making the pic dbz like but NOT dbz like ... So i can say dint copy a pic from my memory of dbz....
Becous it seems kinda lame... So i just edit them a bit...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Here's a Vegeta I drew awhile back... adding my own style to Toriyami's

Best answers
Hmm nice But only 4 thing bug me but mabe its your style.. :p
1. the nose... mae it a bit more like this ( at the end... not triangual
2. Edit the legs
3. Raise the end of this ... Ummmm Leg lock to his belt... Its to low
4. Make him bit thiner on the stomach it looks like his a bit fat...
All else Nice espesialy the hair and the Hands... No really the hands!!!!
P.S I know it mutch harder to make it with body and the smaller you make it the less qualety..
P.S a little edit to my pic ^^
Witch one is bether????

Or this one ???

Bolteh2

B
hwoarang, no offense, but what about that drawing is your style? i see a bad version of toriyama's style, but i really dont find ANYTHING that could be from a personal style.. maybe that nose.. but that to looks like a bad version of toriyama's style

This is a vegeta drawn with a personal touch and a personal style:

thats the difference between a failed toriyamastyle ripoff, and a personal style

(ps, drawing aint mine btw)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know... I guess I tried to give him a rigid look. A lot of my sketches have a rigid look to them.

Best answers
thats the difference between a failed toriyamastyle ripoff, and a personal style
Thats dumbass talk....
And your own style can be almost anything...
Bad ripoff?????
YA KNOW YOU BIT...!!!! I could argue on this for ever..
To you it like prowing to an angel that devil is good....
Ripoff....:rolleyes: Nobody rips of .... the max somebdoy can do is copy it...
NOT RIPOFF!!!! For me thats the grates insult....
P.S You seem like your god around here ... so show us some thing thats 100% ripoff
Of yours....
And by your locic i can say thats a nother ripoff... (Your pic) Becous by your logic anything thats been even made in some syle of dbz is a rippoff if only not made by the dbz artist them selfs...
Any way back on topic ^^
ANYONE ELSE GOT MORE PIC ???? :laff:

Bolteh2

B
ok then, you copied it and made errors

i hope thats clears it up for you..

ps: i have to show you something i drew that is 100% ripoff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom