My Newest Video

Best answers
Rapid fire looks awsome looked like more then six balls this is going to be great!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one more mofo queztionah... how doez me turn teh .dem file into a .avi file, *hope i dun have tah download a pwogwam*

on topic: yah the special effects... blasts... smoke.. melee.. its awezome

Best answers
Ehehehe to clear things up....

You can't really rely on the explosions to avoid damage from it, because it now deals damage outside of its radius as well (to a small extent)

So nyeh, watch out beam spammers!

EDIT : Forgot to tell you what it means. It means that although they look smaller, they have a much more bigger damage radius.

----

I like the new soundpack, but I think you should tweak the transformation sounds a bit more so he doesn't continue screaming when he is able to move ^____^

Best answers
i am definately not using japs sounds i duno wat da **** day say im definately using english sounds :) but man that vegeta rules and everything rules in 1.2 me cants wait

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
youre just trying to tease us with vegeta...

Best answers
Hmm i watched and could not figure something out. He charges bigbang and he says BIG BANG or whatever than pause... ATTACK! fire! well is that the firing sound? it was delayed? that is really cool if it was delayed or maybe it was like the Gallit gun in 1.1 says ENOUGH! ........ when it reaches firing stage U WILL NOT MAKE A FOOL OF ME! or somethin like that. cause the firing being delayed cause u say somethin is pretty cool! o yea i love that u put a FF charge sound in now.

Best answers
The clips themselves are awesome, but I think things like "FINAL FLASH" and "BIG BANG ATTACK" should be paired together rather than sliced as they are in this clip.

Also, those rapid fire ki blast sounds end a little hard. Maybe it'd be a good idea to soften the ending a little bit?

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Is it true that there will be or already is a new Krillin model.

I hope so because the current krillin looks weird :S .

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe not in 1.2 but yes, God Gundam's Journal says it.

Best answers
thenamekman said:
Rapid fire looks awsome looked like more then six balls this is going to be great!
Still 6 blasts..not sure of the amount of power used or time it took to charge it in the video though...Anyone know if "that" was Renzoku's full power (hope not..unless the charge wasn't long..I watched the vid again btw)

-Hopefully someone will tell
*I like spoiler..save it If you don't want to tell..What you do is
your own business afterall*
(either way..I'll know soon enough......)

Best answers
lol i watched 1million times now it looks absolutly cool
i love esf and the esf team
hope u guys release soon
go esf go

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom