My new sig?

Best answers
Well?
Im aware that Goku may look... aroused, alot of my friends pointed that out to me. So no need saying that lol :tired:
...I could change it and put another girl..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cutting a lot of work. And you need a color scheme there pal.

Best answers
Cutting a lot of work, Hm? (if you're referring to the weird things on gokus arms thats.. lines or something it came with the pic .. u know what anime is like)

Yeah, I was thinking of making it blue, but i started it off with grey just as a defualt color... Anything about the setup?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know about those lines, but I mean besides that, the cutting could use work, it's botched all over Goku. Besides, you could always cut those off :p

Best answers
Yeah.. i am probably going to. I just need suggestions on the style, forget about the cutting for now

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it.

The grey colors fit perfectly, ecspecially with the goku as a type of contrast.

I think the goku image just makes the whole sig good. Call me crazy, but I like it just fine.

I suppose if you had to fix something, I'd give it a theme of somesort. Models and goku aren't much of a theme, but I wouldn't change it personally. But maybe that's why I'm not very good at sig making lol

Don't cut it. The grainy stuff around Goku adds a little depth. Plus it isn't a terrible cutting job. I can just go back into my old sig folders and show you what a terrible cutting job is.

Best answers
I'd disagree, you're sig looks pretty neat to be haha. I might take out goku and put a pick of Elisha Cuthburt or something instead..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whats that black dot on her boob? Are you trying to censor or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom