My new PSP!!!!

Best answers
Wow since im here in Pariz i bought few good things.First of all i bought The Orange Box and now i get my first PSP.
But i have problem with my PSP.I cant connect it with my PC.When i connect the USB cable the PC 'reads' the PSP but when i try to open it it says: ''Please insert disk into drive G:'' WTF?!?!? plz help

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need one of these:

Without some psp hacking tools or somethin I don't think you can mess with the internal memory. When I connected my psp all I could edit was what was on the memory stick.

Best answers
You need one of these:

Without some psp hacking tools or somethin I don't think you can mess with the internal memory. When I connected my psp all I could edit was what was on the memory stick.
Yep i thought so.I alredy have a friend here that cracks PSPs and ill give it to him those days.Then ill be able to add games myself.BUt can he hack it so i can add games in the PSP without buying memory stick???
How much cost memory stick from 1 GB?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It all depends on the internal memory that PSP has. Most of the games use Dual Layer UMD's, i think. That means, that 1GB memory card won't be enough, since one layer is 900MB~ x2 = 1,8GB~.

Anyways, 1GB should be around 20-30 euros.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errr, you NEED a memory stick if you have a psp, there is no dodging that one.

you need them to save games, perform updates, basically everything you use a psp for requires a memory stick eventually.

Best answers
Yeah i go to buy memory stick tommorow from 2GB and my cousin who understand those thing said that 2GB= 15 euros here in France.
So will 2GB be enought?I think that my little cousin have PSP with 1GB(or 2GB) and 10 games inside it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It might be a collection game.

you'll do fine with 2gb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom