New Sigs

• Yeah there OK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Avatar and Sigs are COOL

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm The Wasp thats why I ask you for permission to edit on the ones you make for Proud Prince you said NO riight...and look at the pics im POSTING you IDIOT Since you told me I cant edit yours I started this project of sigs of super 17 I can prove that I made this idiot I took some shots of adobe photoshop Im ready for flaming attacks you know so I have proves the 17 ones I made by which I mean mines that I made of 17 I got pics from dbgtn and I took some tutorials from crystalpoint so tell me I rip SIGS ********* I have my reasons for flaming you B@ST@R|)! and the one of SONIC I made them too I got the pics from google ok and the background I made them with the tutorials from CRYSTAL POINT so stop talking garbage about me riping crap ok!!!!! I am really mad now you pisst me off !!!!!!! ;( :\

***Edit*** Ok guys the sig I been making they suck because of BG and too much IMAGES well I make this one with a nice BG ok here goes

LADIES AND GENTLEMENT I PRESENT TO YOU SUPER 17 SIG CRITS PLEASE

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry for the double post IM TIRED OF PEOPLE doubting my work from now on Ill use my webcam to prove im not a RIPPER!!!!!!

Best answers
This is all im gunna say...

If no1 calms down in here ill make sure somthing is done about all this... now Stop acting like children

Im actully tired of seeing you act liek the way you do Vegetto91, and now i hear all this, im gunna keep a very close eye on you for a little while.. :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*EDIT*How would you react if they say your ripping stuff when you someone takes the time on making something when then people are not gonna believe it ok think about it in my position.One thing stop acting offensive to me I been noticing that ok only because you dont like me doesnt mean you have to be always trying to make me feel like crap so cut it out.I think im feelin abuse!

Best answers
Well you need to get over it

If you know u dont rip then ignore what anyone else thinks

But if u do rip, your prolly gunna act the way you are right now

And i never said i dont like you, i dont liek the way you act on these fourms thats why im gunna watch you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IT pisses me off Ok sorry for acting like an @$$ I wasnt thinking Ill try controling my counduct around the forums.
*Edit* What you guys think of this one

Best answers
Change the bg and get better pic's they seem small for some reason o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ill stay with the one im with it looks more cool.Hey Gotenks where do you get those good quality pics in your sig I like the Super Android 17 in your second sig just wondering where you get the pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom