My negatives about 1.2

Best answers
Lol :D I haven't read all the reactions BUT i know one thing :D I've played with a guy named future gohan for several times and i owned the sh*t out of him :D:D

I don't know what he meens with SKILLS IN GAME VERY EASY.

Best answers
Future_Gohan said:
Bots are stupid and dumb
Nice pulling every complaint you have from comparisons to other COMMERICAL games that you HAVE TO PAY MONEY for that run on FIGHTING-SPECIFIC engines. It's not valid, this is free and by hobbyists. I'm sure if they were being paid by Bandai or whoever owns the DBZ rights, this game would be 10x as good as it is now.

These are the most intelligent bots I've ever seen in a Half-Life mod (save for the official CS bot, but, once agian, COMMERCIAL). Have you ever played against FoxBots in TFC? PodBots in CS? There aren't many intelligent bots out there. The only one that comes close (and is free) is the WhichBot for Natural-Selection.

Oh, and
Future_Gohan said:
Ahem... Well guess what guys???? Now mr. 20 year old that still likes Sonic(lol) is gonna lock this thread for no reason..
Whoever you're referring to is gonna lock it because you're a EDIT: nice guy.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Guys, when a super moderator (sonic) says to stop flaming the thread creator.. LISTEN TO HIM -_-

Next flame in here will receive the consequences of a warning grilled into their forehead.

Best answers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol I haven't read all the reactions BUT i know one thing I've played with a guy named future gohan for several times and i owned the sh*t out of him
\

Wow your a liar... if you really played against me, whats my username On ESF? cuz it sure aint future_gohan!!

Best answers
How should i know your username? I only check the usernames of people who own me, they are nice to play with :), you weren't so i didn't check and looked for another opponent.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Halorin said:
Alright, tough guy. This is going to be a one-time offer. Accept today! You, yes you, tough guy, can be put on DISPLAY... entirely by Halorin in a head to head match-up.

I want a demo. I want screenshots. I want evidence. I want to make a point.

I will show you the very DEFINITION of skill.

All that other stuff you said is trivial; in one ear and out the other. This 1.2 being too easy thing? I can't let it fly, and I'm NOT going to let it fly.

Let's set this thing up. I'm going to put on a magic show for all the kids, and you're going to be my volunteer. The thing is, though, it's going to be more than me pulling a rabbit out of your ass, it's going to be me replacing the Trix bunny with an 11 and a half Adidas.
*Sniffle* thats just....beautiful!! *sniffles again*

Unless you've been fighting the bots on the poorest skills, plz dont say that the bots are stupid and dumb.Try the Ultra (or Ultimate) bot if your bored with the regular bots. If you want to see some skill PM me and ill set up a match. Just me and you. Im not the best out there but i can hold my own and if you cant beat me then theres no chance you have in beating a truely skilled player.

*Drops the mic*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom