My.......my....precious

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the skin looks freaky, doesnt look right...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trowsers=hell on a stick, if i saw someone with trowser creases like that, i'll shoot myself, go on google for examples of how creased trowsers look >_<

the chest, the nipples are not very well centred and the pecs are rather sharp sided, dosnt seem smooth :|

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I notice that ur using Carls Uploader...its only for Model and skins work only no art and i was just practice my skills

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1: i know, its a temp until my damm ftp is fixed (1 day or 2 now)

2: we know your practicing, and you posted, we give you crits about the skin, in this case, it needs alot of changes, if you feel unhappy about crits of you skin, its pretty obvious you shouldnt post about it >_<

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
....you cant even skin right so be quite or i mini nuke ur house

Best answers
.Slim// said:
hey atlease i can skin yeh
Dont post work if u cant take critisism....

far too many folds on th trousers and they are un-realistic, I mean do your pants look like that when u put them on? *think about it*

You have like 2 pixel wide lines to show muscle tone?, needs alot of work....

Best answers
.Slim// said:
hey atlease i can skin yeh
Hmm, No U can't . That is just a start . I don't even look at myself as a skinner yet . U know what the names of the tools are, and u may know little bit how to use them, But that dosen't mean u can skin. Everyone can bang colors on uvw . Alltho u should add some burn tool and dodge to the muscles .

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the muscle tone really like so i just leave it then and edit it when im done with the whole ting
OMG Zereth im not really good at body skins its the model and skinmap is all mess uped and i request no crits im tired of this ting
and i do add highlight and burn tool gosh and anyways this is my skin i do what i want to do it i can turn it to a rainbow just No MORE CRITSZ and i never called myself skinner...

Best answers
.Slim// said:
....you cant even skin right so be quite or i mini nuke ur house
well i aint a skinner but i think with THAT thing u arent allowed to behave that arrogant o_O

well to post at least 1 constructive critizism :rolleyes: here u go:

take the breast form zereths drawover, leave ur abs, and try to find the middle between the skin tone of yours and that of zereths.

dunno if your using 100% of nuttzys prefab but if you dont i would have sum crits for that also ... just lemme know bout this

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gahh dont blame it on the skinmap, every time i skinned on that map it worked fine for me,

i never forced you to use the base model or the skinmap, that was your idea

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
those pants are oke zereth.. very ned - veggetto style, but slim dont take notice of the muscles zereth skinned, ure muscles ar good, just 2 flat and sharp

Best answers
Hey smo, I did that in less than 5 minnutes. No tools cept dodge/burn/smudge .. It was just to show him how he should try basing it .

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Zereth said:
Hey smo, I did that in less than 5 minnutes. No tools cept dodge/burn/smudge .. It was just to show him how he should try basing it .
thast all i use :rolleyes:, and if ure gunna do a skin over ... isnt the point of it to show how it should be? not how it might be if u spent more time on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom