MY MOVE

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I MADE A LITTLE TRALER AND I WANTED TO SHOW IT OFF TO U ALL AT ESFORCES.COM AND I WANTED TO KNOW WILL U LET ME AND IF U DO DO I I USED ALL DIFRENT MODS DO I NEDD TO SAY ALL THE MODS I UESD AND THE WEB SIHT I GOT IT FROM OR CANI JUST GIVE IT TO U NORMEL

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For starters, DON'T TYPE LIKE THIS. It gives off the impression that you're yelling, and it's annoying to read. -_-

I'm guessing you have it assembled into a video format, so why don't you just upload it to a free provider, and present it that way?

If you relied on custom game resources, I'm sure the developers of said resources would like credit or atleast some recognition for their contribution. Some people don't care, and some do, so it's always best to check beforehand if you're unsure.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Can u rin me throw it so pain and every one else on esforces.com can see it

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Can you what? I can't understand what you said there....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just make a thread for it in ESF Chat (assuming ESF is one of the featured mods in the video). Everyone will see it there.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i still dont know haw to do it i need instructshins on haw to put it on esforces.com

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jlgx50 said:
i still dont know haw to do it i need instructshins on haw to put it on esforces.com
you cant put it on esforces.com

goto rapidshare.de then upload it

grab the link and goto ESF Chat and put it there.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
coul one of u that have righten to me all readulike dragondud or some give me there hotmail add and i will give it to them to do becaus a have no idea what to do when it cums to this kind of thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom