My Mouse Weel

Best answers
it's rolling up and down WAY to slow like a Milimeter a whole rotate, can any 1 help me??? it's anoyying!!! it's a Cordless Laser Logitech mouse plz help thx bye

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, change the MPR (movement per roll) in your mouse options,
start/control panel/printers and other hardware/mouse then just go on the wheel tab at the top and increase the mpr. :0

Best answers
um... i tryed to find it i don't thank it's on Win98?

Best answers
in esf go to options and change the mouse sensativaty to about 10.0 or more if its the whole computer left click and go to propaties and it shuld be there somewhare

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's talking about his mouse wheel, not his mouse sensitivity. They're two different things.

What kind of programs are you noticing this in? Something like browsing the Internet with your browser? In your Control Panel, you should have a Mouse icon. There should be a wheel tab there, and you can change the number of lines of text that the mouse will scroll when you move the mouse wheel.

If that's not what you mean, then I dunno. Maybe its batteries are dying?

Best answers
all that is in my mouse optians are Button,Pointers,Motion and in Motian there is on to make the pointer move faster and the mouse trail thing.... plz help and it's in everything not just internet browser mostly in that tho:p bye thx

Best answers
I'm not too sure about win98 but in XP if you go to the control panel there should be a mouse option then you can choose scrolling and speed it up and such.

Otherwise you can try clicking in the scrolling button and using the mouse to scroll.

Best answers
thats what i have been useing lol just anoyyin to my daily rutine of trying the wheel :p

thx tho

Best answers
It'd be a good idea to let us know what mouse your using, if it's a Microsoft based mouse, you should be able to download updated drivers from Microsoft's website, and it should then implement the mouse wheel settings.

And why in god's name are you using Windows 98? It's only 7 years old now -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom