My Images[Lame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...This broke my heart:brokenheart::brokenheart::brokenheart::brokenheart::brokenheart::brokenheart::brokenheart::brokenheart::brokenheart:
Get real. This community ain't as friendly as we all want it to be. Even if kids like 10 year olds play here they'd still be toyed around with.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Go to hell again

Last edited by a moderator:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you look at your own images and think "this is really good" then there is no hope for you.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude... If you haven't noticed they're trying to humiliate you.
Oh, I'm sorry, next time I won't make a request for somebody who was unable to make it themselves. You can thank db***96 for that, everyone!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
For real, that's just stock, render, text, maybe 1 up to 5 effects...give more effort in your sigs, read tutorials, WILL help, believe me(unless you're the one who forgets stuff very often). If you really use photoshop, look at tools like smudge, burn, dodge, and all other stuff this program is capable of. If you use paint, I don't think it's worth to open, save image and think "What cool thing I've just made!"

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Have a **** instead of a siggy and a dick istead of an avatar.Is this enough?

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I am friendly when the others are friendly too.For example,you are the best friend for me here in the forums because you always say your opinio and make it sound somehow that you dont insult people and you also help me a lot so we conclude that i must talk to you like a friend,not like a dick.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Naruto one looks pretty cool to me. Increase the size and you could make a great desktop background with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, papadi...
The cool guys are these: Avenger (often acts hostile, but he's cool), BOB a.k.a. hleV (the most hostile of all), Dokutayuu, Grega, Majin_You, Demonoid, MC, KarrdeKNR. You can count Evolution_X, too, though he spams a lot and... well he's 12 years old, I think. These are the people I've had conversations with the most... well yeah.. xD

EDIT: HOW THE **** DID I FORGET!? Add skyriding dude to that list ^^

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am friendly when the others are friendly too.For example,you are the best friend for me here in the forums because you always say your opinio and make it sound somehow that you dont insult people and you also help me a lot so we conclude that i must talk to you like a friend,not like a dick.
Well, Painkiller (aka CrossEye) is our resident retard, he's trying ot fit in and spams a **** ton. Everything he says is ironic and needs to have a cup of shut the **** up.

Well, papadi...
The cool guys are these: Avenger (often acts hostile, but he's cool), BOB a.k.a. hleV (the most hostile of all), Dokutayuu, Grega, Majin_You, Demonoid, MC, KarrdeKNR. You can count Evolution_X, too, though he spams a lot and... well he's 12 years old, I think. These are the people I've had conversations with the most... well yeah.. xD

EDIT: HOW THE **** DID I FORGET!? Add skyriding dude to that list ^^
I wouldn't follow that list, papandi. That's more of his "attempt (but fail) to stay away from being an idiot and kiss their ass" list.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Painkiller (aka CrossEye) is our resident retard, he's trying ot fit in and spams a **** ton. Everything he says is ironic and needs to have a cup of shut the **** up.

I wouldn't follow that list, papandi. That's more of his "attempt (but fail) to stay away from being an idiot and kiss their ass" list.
Dam, why can't you be as serious as you are now in the chatbox? I'd love it.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
i told you Denz,dont you read the other Posts?a **** for an Signature and A Dick for an avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom