My Goodbye

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
....damn.... and i wanted my 1 v1 for the 1.1 version....
it wouldnt hurt to play with us anymore shade.... or stop by our forums as well....o no but u go ahead and leave and spend time with your gothic wife :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey man goodluck in life and I know you got a great wife there. Best of luck to ya bro, I'm not sure if you remember me but you sent me one of your favorite songs, called Fields of something cant remember :rolleyes: Oh btw make sure you take great care of those little cats of yours bro.

Best answers
Cucumba said:
You better come back and visit NS :cry:
Look what you did NS, you went off and made Cuc cry!!!

Oh well, see ya ns, be careful, don't do drugs, live life to the max, and... um... have fun!

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Goodbye NightShade...
I'll never forget those countless nights we stayed up killing each other hours... :cry:

I hope we still get a chance to do that again sometime in 1.1 :fight:

And yes stop by our forums sometime!

Best answers
See ya NightShade, even though we barely fought and saw eachother on ESF.
You are still a worthy opponent and a nice person.
*Cell Salute*

I'll hope you come back and own some of those 'no melee' whiners out there and make their live miserable.
:laff:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm at work and I usually just read the forums from here and never log in from here, but seeing this, I just had to.

We had some good times in 1.0, Shade... I remember that specific night when we were playing in ape_foreshadow and we had tons of fun surprising each other there. Too bad we didn't get to fight 1.1 though. :(

I wish you the best of luck in whatever endeavors that you have to conquer in your life (your wife? =P), and like Maj and Gohan said, MAKE SURE you post at least once in a while in the good old hyperboard ape forums :rolleyes: .

Until next time, Bardock. :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom