My First Sig!!

Best answers
I made my first sig tell me what you think and how I can fix it. I don't yet know everything there is to sig makeing or even the basics I just sat down one day and made it. I don't even think i have a good enough program for it, o well. So all constructive critisism and helpful words are appreciated.
Oh and for the ones that don't know its the one with Vash on it right below:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kinda big...too big actually try making a background but the pictures are pretty good gj for your first it reminds me of what i started out with hahaha keep trying! :)

Best answers
its ok for first one that sun burst or wat ever is way to bight gj

Best answers
Yeah, it's too big. You have master the art of putting a lot of ideas into a small space. Not only does it look better, but the people wil slower connections will like you more. :p

Best answers
And another thing... avoid using lense flare at all costs, unless it's absolutley nescesary, or you're going to blur it or something. It usually detracts from the image.

Best answers
yea thats looks good but way to bid try smaller ;)

Best answers
thanks for the info ill make it smaller and try to make the sun blast from the gun alittle less bright

Best answers
is that small enough or should i try to fix the words on it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lens flare is good, If you know what your doing with it. And yes, thats smaller, however, you might want to re-size that font

Best answers
Um i was wondering what program does everyone use to make their sigs because i think im gong to need a different one to make my sigs better

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use PhotoShop too, it's really good. :D
The fonts kinda hard to read, and the empty dark space would look better with something in it.
It's good for your first! :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why don't you try to make the width longer and the length shorter...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom