My first model and i need help!

Best answers
Hi im new to modeling and i was just messing around with ms3d. Here a few questions that i have but i don't know that they will make complete sense.

1. I want to make a model of the pokemon squirte but if i model him to a skeleton and hes to small for the skeleton will he not do the right actions in game like shooting a kamehamaeha blast or swim correctly?

2. Also i remember a tutorial on the esf-world site before they re-did it were can i find that so i can make body parts and basically model really well.

3.Also how do you take pictures while modeling in ms3d because ive seen people have pictures before.

4. One more thing like how come i can't save a file in ms3d? Do i need to re-do the subscription aslo if thats the problem how do i do that.

Thanks in advanced! :laff:

D2

Polygon Pusher
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Im gonna give this one a Go

1. if it doesnt fit the skeleton you need to make your own complete animation list

2. dunno

3. try the printscreen button on your keyboard and ctrl + V in a photoedit program such as paint

4. your trial version of ms3d must have expired meanin
a. you have to buy it
b. reinstall it on a different configuration (computer) and fiddle arround for another 30 day's
c. can't tell you what to do because that would be against forum rules

Best answers
So if his arms weren't as long as the skeletons he wouldn't be able to be in game? Right? and configuration you mean?

Best answers
By "too small for the skeleton" you mean that you model him and the skeleton is too tall for him? If that's it then you can just scale him bigger.
If you meant he has other body parts than human-like figures do then you would have to make your own skeleton to make those parts of the model move like his tail. But no you wouldnt need to make one if his tail just didnt move. Not that I know of at least...

Best answers
yea you understood me the most Kasey but one last thing is if his arms aren't long enough for the skeleton and say his arms only made it to the elbows of the skeleton would he still be able to move his arms?

Yea his tail wouldn't need to move.

Also say the legs were only going down to the knees of the skeleton would he be like floating in game or something since it didn't go to the floor?

Also if Andy110 could tell me how to be able to use milkshape without having to buy it since my trial is already over.

Also umm if i wanted to use the skeleton of someone else do i get rid of the model that is using it and start modeling. For instance i have Frieza up and decompiled do i go and erase the frieza like delete and build off that models skeleton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom