My First Flash Animation[W.I.P](need alot of help)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
File won't load for me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How come the frame rate is so low? The human drawings are very good though. I'd make the room a little but more detailed/different angle.

Best answers
Cause i tried to get the beginning part to flow with the music...you seen how the music blend in with the gun cocking back and other stuff....but what angle should i put it in...matter fact Chakra...do you mind on helping me, since you have skills in this stuff :)

Best answers
Well, first see if you can give us a basic outline of what you are shooting for.

I'll only crit on the animation for now, but from what I can see, for your first flash animation, its not bad at all.

The first thing I noticed however was the framerate, this could however be mpc being really crappy at running flash files, so disregard this if Its just my problem.

If you took the framerate down to lengthen your animation, you shouldnt really go below 12, since below that any form of relatively smooth movement is basically impossible, the easiest fix to this is to just start with more frames than you need, and if the tween's are too long between the keyframes, just delete as many frames as it takes to get it where you like it in length.

I think the direction you've taken with the visuals is quite interesting, but the character seemed a little static, I know its difficult to do in your first movie, but design your character first, then break it down and draw all the parts that require moving on seperate layers, and convert them to symbols.

I know its painstaking, but its much better than hitting a brick wall when you realise you want your static character to do something.

And finally, though it is a matter of personal taste, I cant stand that song, its overused and doesnt really bring any emotion/atmosphere to the animation, unless you think that nosebleeds are an emotional reaction.

but overall, I think you're doing pretty well for a first attempt.

Best answers
Well this was my first time hearing the song this year(crazy i know) and i had to try it for my first flash but for my next flash(if i ever finish this one) i wanna use that song called Phenomenon by thousand foot crutch(think thats there name)

Best answers
btw, to keep the file size down, use a lower bitrate mp3, and only compile the movie with the amount of song you will actually hear during the animation, instead of the whole thing, which by the file size, is what I'm guessing you did.

Best answers
Optimisation isnt really key when you're learning, so dont worry about it too much, its just nice to keep file sizes low when you want people to watch it :)

Best answers
Yeah but I might make this into a movie but i'm going to need help.......you think i should make this a flash project and get people to help me make it because i think it'll turn out a good flash movie

BASIC OUTLINE OF WHAT I'M SHOOTING FOR

Intro
-text beginning completed
-getting ready completed
-grabs guns completed
-grabs sword completed
-leaves house In Progress
Scene 2
-People already sent to kill him Didnt start
~~~~~~[WAIT] Dont wanna give the story [WAIT]~~~~~~
Honestly I was making things as I go when I was working on it but i'm just trying to add a plot to kill this Boss who got his whole family killed and now he think he has nothing to live for...so he seeks out revenge on him by killing anyone who had anything to do with it.......

P.S. I need a name for the main character...any ideas? I was thinking Scriptz(my rap name) :)

Best answers
Uh, yeah that sounds like it has alot of streetcred..or whatever.

Word.

btw, atleast write a basic story outline just so you know where you're going atleast.

Best answers
yeah thats what i was typing down but then i didnt want to tell the story but i know it but i gotta see who's willing to help me with this movie......Im going to make a thread about it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom