My face edit (I was 13 on the pic)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HOLY ****!

Lukyas is trying to mind**** us.
Look at his eyes and concentrate on each of his pupils for 30 secods, then look at the roof.
Either it's just me because i am tired or his face comes up as red and his eyes zoom in and out, well .. sort of. Anyone else having this illusion?

I also noticed that if you watch his left eye for a little while , the picture comes '3d'.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HOLY ****!

Lukyas is trying to mind**** us.
Look at his eyes and concentrate on each of his pupils for 30 secods, then look at the roof.
Either it's just me because i am tired or his face comes up as red and his eyes zoom in and out, well .. sort of. Anyone else having this illusion?

I also noticed that if you watch his left eye for a little while , the picture comes '3d'.
Lay off the weed man o_O

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On a more friendly note, it'd be nice to have something to compare it to. More creepy that scary though.

Your brother's face looks a bit flat though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol look what serbian forum dudes did to my face :S

They're amazing photoshoppers for adding text.

I don't get this one, but all I see is someone cropping you out and putting a glow around you. Easily done in about 2 minutes

Nothing special, added a glow to your hair + I'm assuming some filter + a paintbrush of SSJ effects. Not good.

This one came out rather semi good. Nothing special but it's the best looking one out of all of these.

Horrendously photoshopped. You can still see where his original brows and eyes are, and you can tell where your face was put in.

Badly cropping you out + pedobearing = not very good.

Adding even more text. Nothing special.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lukyas, if you want to post a scary picture, you don't have to edit at all. Just post a picture of yourself imitating a KidMan picture.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If he does that, I'm reporting this thread to the FBI.

I'm super cereal, guys.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
the bankai one is funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom