My "decent" knight drawing

Best answers
Yeah, bored again at school, as always, so in second period I started drawing a guy, then thought of Ragnarok, and made him a knight. Sorry for the lines across the picture... My scanner is broken.... ( I cleaned it too hard...) Critz Please :)

Best answers
his left leg looks limp, i think he is abit plain. but the cloth folds you got down pretty well except for the shirt o_O

i dunnu what elese to say.. its nice, but not half as good as it could have been if you were a crazy mad drawer like some people.

Best answers
It's ok, but the proportions aren't really correct. Knights look bigger than that. Other than that it's cool =)

Best answers
You get an E for effert.. Just playin', :p hmm, I personally love to give each of my character's a history but as you stated "then thought of Ragnarok" (-who?) I guess this is an anime character your trying to use in this drawing. As the knight figure is well known for his loyalty, protective personality and stuburn attitude. This guy doesn't look like he would match any of the above. He looks more like a sturdy yet happy going adventurer. ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No affence, but 1 word: Not soo great.
There are no porportions on him what so ever.
Sorry, but just doesn't look right. :S Keep trying at it. Find some tutorials on sketching. :smile:

Best answers
He umm, looks like a persone with a giant head, tiny legs and sword made out of rubber, he looks fat with rolls on him (I know its a cloth or armor but it dont look it) hmm his mouth is f*cked up, his eyes freak me out, his right foot scares the bejeebers outta me. Thats it 3/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom