My DBZ/Anime Website

Best answers
layout is pretty nice but it reminds to much of www.dbgt.com and u got waaaaay to many affiliates lol trust me u want to stick with like 10, other wise you WILL run out of room to put all the links on a design in the future without it taking up half your space....and take out the forced voting dude, its easy to bypass and besides people dont really vote they just open the page close it open next page close it, hell when i dont feel like bypassing i just turn on my other pop up blocker and the pages dont even come open and i can do the same for the remaining vote buttons then just enter lol besides thats proving you cant get votes without force. I used to own Blackstar Goten if u saw it (I got pretty popular) never used forced voting and i got plenty of votes lol. Besides topsites dont bring u visitors trust me, i knew an owner of dojo100 and he made me #1 for a lil bit and i gained maybe 100 visitors max so dont worry about votes just get some good partners, offer all you can to the fans and just dont worry about the votes...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
advertizing is bad mkay

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom