my computer died

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah my computer of 2 years died so all my images and everything have been wiped out.

but im getting an alienwarev =D now alot fo you are probabily sayign hat a ripoff just make your own for cheaper. and i say to that dont hate the game hate the programmer.

anyway its not an uber alienware only cost 1400, but its alot better than what i had.

anway here are stats
http://www.alienware.com/System_Pages/grey.aspx

Retired
Best answers
b4k4^2 warning you, since you've been banned. post something that is usefull plz.

Best answers
just remember it will be obsolete in less then 6 months........

oh and yes i would recommend you built one, for its at least 400-500 dollars cheaper, and its not that hard to do. This site is real good on parts and fast shipping. Hopefully you live in USA.

Http://www.tcwo.com <--- Just take a look before you blow $1400

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like ive said to other people who have said it was cheaper by the time i built it, had it checked out by atech and redone malfunctioning/faulty parts it would end up costing about the same. plus id rather have something i dont have to hassle with

Best answers
Originally posted by Judge
b4k4^2 warning you, since you've been banned. post something that is usefull plz.
Geez, thats a little to harsh, i know i'm not supposed to argue with a mod but lighten up sheeeesh ;/ .

Neways, Thats a awsome computer, get the Geforce FX 5900 too ;D .

Best answers
Originally posted by 1m4 0wn y0 455
like ive said to other people who have said it was cheaper by the time i built it, had it checked out by atech and redone malfunctioning/faulty parts it would end up costing about the same. plus id rather have something i dont have to hassle with
Very true. Expensive but effective lesson for my self. Paid 1900, spent an extra 600 on parts that failed due to cheapness/icompatabilitys + S&H all added up until I finally built a stable system.

I read good reviews from good sites like tomshardware, then later found out the information was a bit false.... so my next PC will most likely be alien ware, they have become soooo much cheaper and much more slick looking.

I like your PC, good stuff.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just spent the money to get the good parts. I haven't had any problems and it runs like a mofo. If your part always fail you can just return it to someone. The dealer or the manufacturer...

Best answers
Ugh, their new cases are so ugly and bulky, It won't even fit in the biggest suv thing ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom