My 360 made my disc in two layers...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Today, I will have to send in my 360. I won't take any chances. :cry: :cry:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if by 2 layers you mean destroyed it, well.... welcome to the club =)

fortunately MS 360 support is *****in, your almost happy when you get off the phone with them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RIP MY FAVORITE GAME IN THE WHOLE WORLD :cry::cry::cry:

Well, it didn't wasn't really two layers at first, it was the half that was in two layers so I decided to rip it apart.

and look you can see the forum's reflection :eek:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Glad that I never bought a 360. So far, I only heard they causes problems. Can't you bring the game back and ask for a new one?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy ****ING ****. You got a ****ed up 360.

Return that ***** now if it's under warrenty. I've NEVER heard of anything like this happening :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o______o

It split the disc in half?!

What the hell!

@Sky: It doesn't only cause problems, that's making a huge exagerration. The 360 is an awesome gaming beast, but it has higher failure rates than others. I've had a 360 since last Februari and I've had to send it in once, but there's still people with launch systems that are still going strong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehh.. microsoft those sneaky bastrads!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just put Halo 3 and Soul Calibur 3 in, nothing bad is happening at the moment... I'm still scared. :9

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
RIP MY FAVORITE GAME IN THE WHOLE WORLD :cry::cry::cry:

Well, it didn't wasn't really two layers at first, it was the half that was in two layers so I decided to rip it apart.

and look you can see the forum's reflection :eek:
W....T....F....did I just see? Is that even physically possible?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously though, I don't think the device is physically capable of causing that kind of damage.

The only contact the disc could possible have, is with the tip of the laser, and the worst thing it can do in that situation is scratch the disc.

The fact that an entire layer came off clean means that the disc itself was faulty, not the 360.

I think you can rest easy. :3

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's funny because the most things you hear about the 360 are the bad parts of it. People who don't even have a 360 are saying it's terrible, it fails a lot and people shouldn't get it. I've had my Xbox 360 since this summer and it hasn't failed yet. Sucks for you, I guess. I'm not sure if they'll believe you if you turn in your game for a new one, because it would look like you broke the game yourself. Either way, Skyrider, the Xbox 360 is fine, like I said, the most things you hear about is everybody complaining about it's issues, which I haven ever come across yet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Xbox 360 has all of the games right now, if there wasn't a such thing as the RRoD, the Xbox 360 would be at the top of the list for me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh I think you just got a game that wasn't sandwiched properly, 360 has nothing to do with it I think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or perhaps it has been exposed to heat?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
probably a combination of both.
combination of heat and what else?

if a 360 is going to do anything to the disc it would be big radial scratches on the bottom of the disc, or even possibly on the top.

a disc splitting in 2? no way the 360 could do that, it doesnt even touch the disc on the sides. I imagine the speed of the disc spinning just gradually worsened the existing problem with the disc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my moneys on a disk manufacturing error that frequent use just caused it to pull away. if anything you should be sending the disk back not the 360

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the CD was already broken, now that I tested all my BOX games and my 360 games.

I think I just need to buy another THPS game, I think I played it so much it broke it ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom