Music Dedication to Esforces Team

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy hell :O!! I didnt even know that song existed o_O... my whole song sounds like it o_O, its not the first time this happened but, i find it really bad when it does :'( people may think im stealing :C!
Perhaps you hear them in the background and subconsciously use them as inspiration

Best answers
I'm going to pretend you said you used it as inspiration because there is no ******* way you magicked a clone into existence without having heard the song in question beforehand.
Well, you are free to beleave what you want ^^... i obviously have no proof to show you that i have never heard of such song... I dont see any problem for never knowing a Song, even if it is the most heard of the world... what i can tell you, is that I do not like to copy a song and tell its mine, and that is also a crime, when I copy something, i clearly say it is a Cover, not my creation... Your also not the first one to tell it sounds like another song... a Guy on youtube told me it sounds like "Greensleeves" I also never heard of such song... Again, i really dont like when my songs match others... it makes my whole tallent disbeleaved and fake-looking :C... I can only hope you beleave me... and I am sorry to let you down... This was not the first time a music of mine sounded like another... it happens... there are Thousends of other musics... the probability of mine matching another is Huge! ^^

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a Guy on youtube told me it sounds like "Greensleeves" I also never heard of such song
You definitely would have heard Greensleeves, It's a very popular tune. Even if you were unaware of it somehow

Best answers
Perhaps you hear them in the background and subconsciously use them as inspiration
Thats also very probable... if that song is that much known then i probably heard it somewhere... but it didnt catch my attention... i really didnt know that song existed :C i really hate when this happens :'(

edit:

You definitely would have heard Greensleeves, It's a very popular tune. Even if you were unaware of it somehow
hmm.. well.. this kind of music doenst really catch my attention, i simply forget i heard them... although i make every type of music, this type is not my favourite... i get an idea and i build it... it can be any type... i just need to have that small shinning light... most of the times I only imagine a little bit of a song creation... seconds only... and when i build it, i create the whole rest by improvising...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you are free to beleave what you want ^^... i obviously have no proof to show you that i have never heard of such song... I dont see any problem for never knowing a Song, even if it is the most heard of the world... what i can tell you, is that I do not like to copy a song and tell its mine, and that is also a crime, when I copy something, i clearly say it is a Cover, not my creation... Your also not the first one to tell it sounds like another song... a Guy on youtube told me it sounds like "Greensleeves" I also never heard of such song... Again, i really dont like when my songs match others... it makes my whole tallent disbeleaved and fake-looking :C... I can only hope you beleave me... and I am sorry to let you down... This was not the first time a music of mine sounded like another... it happens... there are Thousends of other musics... the probability of mine matching another is Huge! ^^
Sounding similar and sounding the same are two very different things. For the record, I'm saying there's a part of The Promise cut, ripped out and sewn with dental floss into your shindig. Its a song I'd recognize anywhere because its something I've been whistling since I was maybe 10 or 11 years old. And I can definitely hear Greensleeves in there.

Best answers
Sounding similar and sounding the same are two very different things. For the record, I'm not saying it sounds anything like Greensleeves. I'm saying there's a part of The Promise cut, ripped out and sewn with dental floss into your shindig. Its a song I'd recognize anywhere because its something I've been whistling since I was maybe 10 or 11 years old.
No no no xDD i know lool Im not very good at english... i didnt mean to tell you that you stated something... what i meant was.. to let you know that i really didnt hear that song XD This is hard for me to explain lool :p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've reported you to the FBI. It's out of my hands now, man.

Best answers
I've reported you to the FBI. It's out of my hands now, man.
Oh jesus! REALLY :O!!!! oh come ooonnnnn :C *falls to the ground crying* XD

edit:

Well, see if you can find any similarities in this song XXXXDDDD! BTW i do not mean to Harm any feelings ^^ this was made for fun and was Dedicated to my Sister on my facebook ahahhahaha lool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-pb2aJ9aUQ

Best answers
I think you have some talent. I'd love to hear you take a crack at a few DBZ tracks.

Vegeta's Super Saiyan Theme - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrogZTkvRxs - this is one of the most recognizable and important pieces of music from the USA dub.

SSJ3 Goku Acension theme - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vfkhDiSijs - SSJ3 Goku is the biggest badass.

Teen Gohan's Theme - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOYqgq6D1wA - always thought this song had more potential than Bruce Falconer gave it

Here goes one of those songs cover ^^ Its note yet mastered and i am going to put some effects i hope you like it :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26Ny-8-IZ3U - Ssj3 Goku Theme ;)

Best answers
I just made a new song, i dont like this one that much, i dont know why :'C it doesent feel good :C... Anyway, see if you like it ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fbboAk73lw

By the way, my pc went nuts... all of a sudden, my windows disappeared :C i already had those three covers made and then Puff :'C! i have to make them again :C!

Best answers
By the way xD i also made the image, 100% mine, i used photoshop, but i did no edit to any image... i drawed Every thing ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom