Mugen/Jin vs. Kenshin Himura

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who would win in a sword fight? Either Mugen vs. Kenshin or Jin vs. Kenshin.

My bet is on no one, because this would be too hard to decide and would be based on luck alone.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mugen, because nobody ever, in the entire existance of the universe is as cool as Mugen.

Mugen ftw.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kenshin of course. I never saw mugen move so fast you couldn't see him. Kinda like DBZ but less yellow.

Best answers
yah kenshin is on a different level of power, i'm pretty sure he could take mugen and jin at the same time. The animes are just too different, kenshin is about inhumanly good/powerful warrior, samurai champloo is just VERY VERY good normal people.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that would be an awesome battle to see. Kenshin might have the upper hand if he uses his evil side that he does so often. But Mugen is crazy and uses every part of his body as a weapon. Example is the first episode when he sorta breakdance fights the goons in the shop and uses his sword also.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chuck norris.

---

Me and my friend JUST finished argueing about it. I saw Mugen, he's teh pwnage \o/

Best answers
Nah, Kenshin takes this one. Kenshin is so fast that he would kill both of them at the same time. Even though I am a HUGE Mugen fan, this battle is already been decided.

Best answers
Ya i pretty much agree with Draylock as well Jin and Mugen are very skilled but Kenshin kill them both in a heartbeat. Ama Kakeru Ryu No Hirameki wouldve ended it very quickly.

Off topic: But we all know Kenshin shouldnt have beaten Soujiro ;) the Shukuchi ftw :rolleyes:

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Before mugen can kick his foot against Kenshin he allready lost his feet.

And jin would have no hands before he could have taken his Katana, Kenshin is too fast for them, its just unreal.

Hmm, but I would love to see Kenshin VS Gatzu from berserk :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's kinda pointless to speculate guys... Kenshin is too unrealistically powerful. The only guy in the Champloo universe that would even hope to approach him is that dude "The Divine Hand" or whatever, and he was obviously stronger than either Mugen or Jin (and would still lose to Kenshin.)

Kenshin would just do Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki or whatever it's called and end the fight instantly.

Unless you're talking about Kenshin from the prequel OVAs, since he was portrayed in a much more "realist" light there, there's no contest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom