Msg to groovy

Best answers
About the warning you gave me, what ur basicly saying is, cuz i gave my opinion and its off-topic i may not give my opninion hmmmmmm strange rulez???

Anyways not to be childish i wont do it again, BUT next time be more specific hmm?

(ps dont the rulez count for you aswel, you posted 2 off topic stuff aswel :laff: )

edit: read ur post alrdy, but still i dont think what i did whuz wrong, you can say otherwise thats fine, not goin there, and soz i wont change my opinion for that

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Informing people of what they did wrong is my job, not off-topic. A mod giving a warning or reminding someone of the rules is not considered spam.

And read my post:
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=291680#post291680

The reason you got a warning is because you posted off-topic immediately after 2 mods told everyone to get back on-topic. A mod giving a warning or reminding someone of the rules is not considered spam. But disobeying 2 mods' direct instructions to get back on topic is perfectly justificable of a warning.

Best answers
on topic: what is ur point here...
offtopic: Why didn't u use a privite msg, this will be considered spam ...
so u broke another rule...

* damn me 2, but heck no i said something on topic, but no, i act like a mod, and that is a nono.... *

ok ontopic then;

i feel for u Final Vegeta, giving opinions is a thing humanoids do best, though mostly they can't even control there opinions because they are influenced, or just not hought over. Blaming some one for giving his opinion is wrong, like we have a rule here in holand (where he and i live):

"i are free to express your opinion"

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have a problem with a mods jugdement PM an admin about it. Just making a thread likes this will only getyou in more trouble. I saw the post you got the warning for and it is spamming and going off-topic after being told not to. Warning sticks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom