Mr. Stupid and his PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is so monumentally stupid, it's not even funny. Seriously. People like that shouldn't be allowed to breed. -_-

Best answers
I only though people are that stubid in stories and jokes, not in real life. I feel bad for the PS3...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He....taped the....air vents....if I was the guy I'd be pepper-red in the face for three years for doing something so idiotic...

Best answers
He....taped the....air vents....if I was the guy I'd be pepper-red in the face for three years for doing something so idiotic...
It's almost as idiotic as not downloading support patches, fearing that they're only used to spy on you!
From that thread said:
My friend has got a phone call from some Sony branch. Apparently he will be getting a new PS3. They explained that the system had overheated (Duh?) and that he should take care of where he puts his ps3. They suggested a well ventilated area LMAO! Anyway, they said the system should have shut down automatically but it didn't. And the reason they are giving him a new one is because they don't have any refurbished systems in there branch LMAO!! Guess they havent experienced a broken PS3 b4 lol.
Yay a happy ending.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's almost as idiotic as not downloading support patches, fearing that they're only used to spy on you!
Almost being the key word. For I'm using my PC for 3 years and it still hasn't melted!

Best answers
W T F

KILL KILL KILL KILL

Seriously that guy should be KILLED.... no.... Crucified! Yes.

/enddarkdemonicrant

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is almost the same as putting a wet cat to microwave oven.

I'm pitying this guy's stupidity, and especially the ps3. I mean, only if you guys could think of what that ps3's been through.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
LOL the things stupid people do :)
its almost as funny as the guy who cut his nvidia 7800 graphics card so it will fit into it pc ^^(guess what the card didnt work..).

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Taping up the airvents? now why did Sony put those holes there? for fun?

Geez...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm really hoping that this story isn't true. No one should be that stupid. It probably is true though =/

Best answers
hahah @ both stupid person + other stupid person( the graphics card and ps3) hahahahahahahahahah

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Possibly $700+ lost over failing to recognize the air ventilation concept.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow. That should be a crime. Negligence towards a PS3. He freaking smothered the thing.

I hope the other friend explained what he did wrong, or else his new PS3 will suffer a similar fate.

Best answers
Almost being the key word. For I'm using my PC for 3 years and it still hasn't melted!
Whatever you're still an idiot. Don't let yourself believe your luck will hold out. You are and always have been a ******* moron. In fact, you always will be a moron. You've never uttered a word that would send a reader or listener to a dictionary. You have all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire. You are not only dull yourself, but the cause of dullness in others. You have the look reminiscent of an envelope devoid of an address. You can compress the most words into the tiniest of ideas. You use statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts — for support rather than illumination. You are a dullard. It's appropriate for your name to have "attic", minus a t, because the attic that is your head is minus a brain.

In fact, you're the following:
Homosexual, a member of the KKK, Mormon on the weekdays, Islamic every other weekend, stupid, dumb, smelly, crabby, and black.

If you disagree with any of these, post in this thread after my post. If you do post, I will apologize and take back everything I just said. If you don't, then you by nonachknowledgement agree with all I've said 100%.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom