mr.satan

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
krillin wont stand a change against the other fighter so mr satan could be in, the only thing why they shouldnt add him is because he has no ki control, according to dbz everybody has ki only they dont know how to use it, watch the spirit bomb attack on buu, everybody send "their" ki into it :/

Best answers
Well I just want a mr. satan model though...but I totally disagree with adding him as a char in the future versions

Best answers
well u have 3 game modes right now right y not have a "beat the satan" mode where there are hundreds of mr.satans that just keep respawning and u have ta kill as many as possible within a time limit :D

Best answers
why dont they just add Mr Satan to the maps as a bot and he can just run around and you an beat the hell out of him if you want... im talking about certain maps would have him there automattically, as a bot who couldnt jump or fly or melee or anything, just running around :D:D

Best answers
having the spectator appear as him would be funny...
of course, that would mean that spectators wouldn't be able to fly....

Best answers
I guess having Mr. Satan as a character would be a good way for noobs to train. Like on DBZ Boudaki he can be one of the strongest if your good with him. He has all these moves where he gives them like presents and it does alot of damadge to the opponents life. It is actually quite funny.

Best answers
if i were him i would make him a spectator chracter cause thats all he did was watch. and if the good team kills him they lose a frag and if the evil team killed him they got each afrag but no pl

Best answers
rofl good idea metro-tek,I'd like to see him as a spec but then again....I thought specs were always invisible....

Best answers
He can't own because he can't do anything that could possibly hurt someone with even a starting pl...
You think a rocket is gonna do anything to gohan?? buu???
also, he can't control ki which means he can't even fly...

This game is being designed to be more or less accurate to the show (except for balancing but it is a game)

Having him as a moving target bot for newbs could be funny but that should be the maximum extent of any power given to him...

Best answers
So that's why I was suggesting to make him as a model skin at the first place...just for a joke
Ex. (replacing the sking of mr satan with goku...mr satan with a spirit bomb?? HA.....HA...very funny)
Did the example explained what i said?? If so, can any one make a mr satan model then???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom