mp_dbrespawntime

Best answers
i kinda guessed that this affects the time it takes for the dragon balls to respawn but no matter what i change it to they always respawn after 30 seconds. why can't i change it??

Best answers
you can ... it worked for me.. just it doesn't make a big difference...

Best answers
what do you mean. surely if i change it from 30 to 2 it would be noticeable. is it only on certain maps??

Best answers
hey there maddo,
you are a whining baby, i have read more or less all of your posts and let me tell you, you don't half ***** a lot. I must say that nobody moans half as much as your moanin ass. Why don't you just shut the hell up and work things out for yourself instead of coming on here and pissing me off. Don't you know i have better things to do than answer your poxy questions.
'Oh No it doesn't work!'
Go cry to your mommy - *****!

love
Dangerous Dave

Ps the dbrespawntime does work you must just be too stupid to use it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow.....random o_O

You could've just helped him o_o

Best answers
Noteceble... rofl... bit light inflameble!

nah mp_dbrespawntime doesn't change alot, it seems not to work propperly.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jees what is your problem dude. #1 you didnt have to read it. and number 2 this is a help section as in to HELP people. stop being a piece of **** and get out. no one wants your kind here. if your not going to help anyone dont read or say anything. *******

Best answers
I think i know how it works, it changese the ammount of time it takes for the dragon balls to be able to use, not acctual appearing time. I.E. the draggon balls appear, they are stone and you cant pick them up, if u change the spawn time to say... 1, the dragonball become able to be picked up after 1 second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom