Movement

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ARGH! The damn mod will come out when the esf team think it is ready to be set upon you impatient people!!!

Best answers
and for the impatient people who can't stand the it'll come out when it's out: the eta of the beta1 is fall 2002 (eta = estimated time of arrival) and this is the FIRST official release date!!!!So believe it, I do!!

Best answers
Originally posted by -=[SSJS]=-P.A.T
and for the impatient people who can't stand the it'll come out when it's out: the eta of the beta1 is fall 2002 (eta = estimated time of arrival) and this is the FIRST official release date!!!!So believe it, I do!!
and fall ends at chrismas. soooooo it is a present for all u ppl from esf team.

btw, i like your sig pat. all those bands are my favors....

Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn
and fall ends at chrismas. soooooo it is a present for all u ppl from esf team.

btw, i like your sig pat. all those bands are my favors....
Sorry Dorn But Fall Ends on December 21st and that is in about 34 days. Well i guess we gotta wait a month.:]

Best answers
Originally posted by Epedemic_Optikz
Sorry Dorn But Fall Ends on December 21st and that is in about 34 days. Well i guess we gotta wait a month.:]
come on, those 3 days...... i still think they make esf beta as a present on chrismas.

Mog

Best answers
the first official release date? im sure there was another official beta release date months ago!! :rolleyes:

Best answers
To Release ESF ON Christmas will be a terrible idea becuz i mean c mon now,no ones gonna play it,if it comes out on december 25th becuz there will be people celebrating and people playing with toys and games and trying on new clothes and what not.:]

Best answers
bah, i made the tic tac comment cause its like im listening to a broken record. EVERY1 HAS THEIR OWN CUSTOM ANIMATIONS!!! the question has been answered! theres no more point to this topic except to repeat yourselfs over and over.

*o and plus the fact that im sitting next to an air vent, your breath can REALLY carry guys ;)*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom