Movement

Best answers
Well I was wondering about how the people in the beta move.When u run without holding the walk button do u walk with ur legs moving and ur arms just staying in a fighting position or when u run do u run and move ur arms in like a forward pace like jogging or something. Also when u power up, and u run will u do the same or will it be just running and ur arms and hands are just frozen stiff in fighting postion??

Happy?? I Won't Put No more Of These :] If U Want Me 2 But I'll only stop if someone tells me so :] !

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone in the beta has custom animations.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah stop with the all these questions please.

Onto the question. Even though I am a tester i have yet to see the walking animation(if there is one) because I dont have a walking button. I have most of my buttons on block and teleport. Besides there is no time to walk around.. game it to fast. If you start walking you will get nailed by melee.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are you always so angry.Cool it down

Best answers
yes yes blah blah i know about custom animations n all but i mean are they gonna move their arms!!!???:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, when u run, ure arms will move in a jogging motion!! Altho, u were askin if they do that while ure running and powering up, but the thing is, u cant move when u power up!! Unless ure meaning to talk about turbo, in which case, yea, ure arms move then too!!

Best answers
Thanx Antoine Atleast U Answered My Question.Another Thing everyone will be able to do it right??:talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, only Goku!! Everyone else's walking animations look awful!! Their arms stay stationary and their knees come up to their head!! :p

J/K

Yep, everyone has it like that!!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
youd think the words CUSTOM ANIMATIONS would be all the answer you need

meaning EVERYTHING has an animation different from what HL has and they ALL look good :S

Best answers
YES I KNOW EVERYONE HAS CUSTOM ANIMATIONS BUT!!!!!!!!! IM TALKING ABOUT RUNNING CUSTOM ANIMATIONS CAN BE ANYTHING LIKE FLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!:\

Best answers
Originally posted by Epedemic_Optikz
YES I KNOW EVERYONE HAS CUSTOM ANIMATIONS BUT!!!!!!!!! IM TALKING ABOUT RUNNING CUSTOM ANIMATIONS CAN BE ANYTHING LIKE FLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!:\

when u talk about running custom animations, than they are custom animations. so the answer of deverz is right. dont write in capitals. please.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Deverz
meaning EVERYTHING has an animation different from what HL has and they ALL look good :S
See how I said EVERYTHING

Best answers
damn stop asking questions, i feel like i already played the beta because of all these answered questions

Best answers
Originally posted by dark-prince
damn stop asking questions, i feel like i already played the beta because of all these answered questions
you dont have to read all the answers and questions.

second: ppl want to know whats the mod about, and what details.

Best answers
Why wouldn't their arms move when they run? Do you think ESF has like the crappiest animators ever or something? Even in alpha their arms moved.

Best answers
Your Wrong Enforcer There Arms Were all stiff and when u run only ur legs moved and thats crappy and if u don't believe me check for urself. My question was answered by antoine so :p

Best answers
yeah, you're right,,,the arms are stiff....anyways i think this should be changed before the final version:p...the beta is a beta so it doesnt matter:p

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:S

Has anyone noticed that I said EVERYTHING has a CUSTOM animation that means walking, running, falling, flying, EVERY LITTLE THING

CUSTOM ANIMATIONS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom