Mount Rumble!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who would want to hold that crown
Anyone who wants to win. It's not a powerup, it's a gamemode, you have to hold the crown to get frags, you don't get them through kills. That alone should be incentive enough to get the crown. Seeing as the crown-bearer is at a disadvantage, the other team members (for the team mode version) can help defend the crown wearer.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wy not just use an db.............or a blitz ball :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because it makes sense to have a crown.

Seriously, am I the only person that saw that episode? :S

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the z sword has been suggested in other idea before and in very different ways , but the seems to be a veru unique idea for a gameplay mode

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh I remember now, the episode was in Dragonball, when young Goku was preparing for Piccolo Jr. (You had me completely confused.)

Anyway the crown is completely irrelevant to the idea, which is a new game mode where you have an item and get points for hanging on to it.

(Shine mode on Mario Kart Double Dash, its very very similar to that game mode except you gain points rather than a timer ticking down.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wouldn't it be weird for trunks to hold 2 swords?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I don't see why we need them to hold the Z sword/crown, it could just be a sword/crown symbol above their head. It's purely aethetical but i'd just prefer the symbol.

Rocky87 said:
Oh I remember now, the episode was in Dragonball, when young Goku was preparing for Piccolo Jr. (You had me completely confused.)
That's the one :yes:, he had to get the crown off Mount Rumble, but every time he did he got lightning'd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom