Best answers
WoW have you playd Mount & Blade the GAME RULLZ the BEST RPG,
It's a SUpeb GAME medieval STYLE here is the link www.taleworlds.com

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will give even a steam acount for a Mount & Blade Acount this game ruuls made by 2 turkis(sry about the double post

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Played it, and I loved the combat system + with horses. However, basically the same system is now in Oblivion.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The GAME IS GRATE YEAHHH I LIKE IT A LOT my FAVORIT WEAPON IS CROSSBOW :D Cool Amind Cool HEAD SHOT FORM THE HORSE

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
I will give even a steam acount for a Mount & Blade Acount this game ruuls made by 2 turkis(sry about the double post
Sorry doesn't cut it - you've been warned for double / triple posting before so you of all people should know it's against the rules.

Warning for double posting :warning:.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played this a long time ago, and I loved the battle system.

My favorite tactic was rushing to people on my horse, then slashing them in the face as I rode past them. I also loved the bow and arrow physics - they really look, 'feel' and sound like big sticks of wood swooshing past your head. When you raise your shield to block them, they get stuck on your shield and will remain there until you die or the battle ends. Horses are very well designed and animated, and while they're a bit clunky to use at times, they're an important asset to have during battle. I myself was able to take down 10 or so men who weren't on horses, while I myself was. I had the advantage of speed and height, and a swift slash to the face or chest deals some nice damage. :3

The game needs a lot of polish though - the last version I played lacked enough variety in non-combat situations (only one town had actual buildings you could enter, people to talk to, etc), while others were just points on a map, with options you could select on what to do (visit a shop, talk to the boss or whatever). So aside from the engaging battles, there wasn't much that kept me interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom