Most underrated band ever? :o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did he just say Iron Maiden sucks??

O_O.......

If it wasn't for Janick Gers playing the solos sloppy sometimes and playing Adrians SOLOS live and jumping around the whole damn time. Iron Maiden would kick major ass...They just need to kick Gers out ;_;

And Steve Harris kicks major of ass at bass.... o_o how could you say they're boring... O_O

KyoKusanagi

K
forgot to add:
Hunters And Collectors
Dropkick Murphys
Godsmack - (their acoustic album The Other Side was great)
Atreyu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Galst Vic said:
Did he just say Iron Maiden sucks??

O_O.......

If it wasn't for Janick Gers playing the solos sloppy sometimes and playing Adrians SOLOS live and jumping around the whole damn time. Iron Maiden would kick major ass...They just need to kick Gers out ;_;

And Steve Harris kicks major of ass at bass.... o_o how could you say they're boring... O_O

because they havent made any NEW music since Poweslave, and when bruce left and Blaze Bailey joined, it went swiftly downhill until they kicked him and asked bruce to rejoin.

they whore the major scale like its going out of fashion, and all in all, just sounds redundant =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New music since Powerslave? o_O ?

They're latest album is Dance Of Death which was done in 03 so what you mean?

But they still put up a damn good live show nonetheless...\m/ Up The Irons \m/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha, just because they make new albums, doesnt mean they make new MUSIC.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i always thought "green jelly" was underrated.

and as far as savage garden goes i hate those ****ers so much. HOW CAN YOU HAVE SAVAGE IN YOUR NAME WHEN THERE IS NOTHING SAVAGE ABOUT YOUR GOD DAMN MUSIC!! you cant have savage in your name and sing freaking love songs. they should have named themselves "savagely taking it in the ass"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah, Green Jelly are underrated, I heard their debut on the film Dumb and Dumber and the next day picked up '333' for £4 =D

There's a decent AMV using their song 'Orange Krunch' if you can find it.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Other overrated bands:
Any band where the guitar players are the center of the music
Any band where the keyboards are the center of the music
Nu metal / Death Metal /Black Metal ... I alone can do all that stuff with nothing but m computer playing drums--sans the self-absorbed messages I'd have to shovel down your throat
Iron Maiden (E e e e e e e e e e e e e C c c c c c c c c D d d d d d d d d d d ... three guitar players playing one massively boring riff does not magically make it good)
Slipknot (It's just a bunch of losers making noise hitting pots and ****, get over it)
Nightwish
Nightwish
Nightwish again
"Epic Fantasy Power Metal"
Nightwish
Linkin Park (All the songs are the same, so your dad beat your ass, get over it Chester FFS)
Nightwish again
Yea, Iron maiden is way too overrated, every song sounds the same, it's horrible >_> only 2-3 songs I actually like, nothing was phenomenal about maiden, they didn't pioneer anything really. Heh, that's how I feel about most 80's metal.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a good thing people here appreciate other people's opinions and....oh wait, wrong forum.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a good thing people here appreciate spam...oh wait, we don't.

If you haven't got something on topic to say, don't say anything.

Best answers
Yeah man, I downloaded Metallica the other day just so I could punch the lead singer in the face. He tried to get me back but I deleted him! Hooray for my power!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oi, everyone cut the spam. Every single one of you who posted after Pride didn't contribute to the topic one bit. And on top of that your disrespecting him and his request to cut the spam, soooo... :warning: Warnings fer these dudes:

auron
"X"
Kaination

KyoKusanagi said:
Finger Eleven - (at least here in Australia)
Our Lady Peace - (ditto above)
I'll agree with these. Hardly anybody around here has heard of F11, and if they have they've heard that ****ty single they most recently released.

I'll get the balls to say this, but LPs rapcentric songs are a bit underrated. Their "emo"(I use this term lightly as it has lost it's original meaning) fans didn't really receive their remixed album that well because of how much rap was into it. IMO, Chester needs to sit the **** down and let Shinoda spit the flow over the mic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry Deman, I didnt know that was spam.

Anyways, I just remembered another underrated heavy metal band

Anyone remember my FEAR music video?

The band name is Grade 8, their awesome :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Alice Cooper...

His music is friggin timeless. My mother ADORED him when she was my age, then tortured me when I was say a foot tall.... and now I'm sitting here jamming to "Brutal Planet" "I'm Eighteen" and "Poison"

LoL How do you 'jam' to Poison?

Here's one word to describe how I feel about SLIPKNOT: Feces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom