most powerful,Most cheapest

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Strongest is Buu
Cheapest is Buu - (ofcourse, this depends on the player behind the character)

The strongest statistically starting is Buu
He has more hp, more pl (making offense and defense higher) and more speed than any other character, so he can do more damage in a melee fight, and with his high defense and speed and hp he can withstand alot.

Best answers
I believe that one of you would say some one with a disc Because you cant block that no matter how powerful you are.I had 100,000,000 and I could not block the disc so no matter how powerful or how much hp the disc will kill you

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People shouldn't say someone with a disc, because disks are easy to hear coming, easy to dodge, and they're small.

"Cheapest" character right now... I'd say Piccolo, for his eye lasers and his spammable SBC. "Strongest" in the hands of an advanced player would be Buu. In the hands of a decent player would be Gohan, because of the blast radius of his kame and his quick transformation.

Best answers
Gohan Shield really dont help much, You say his kama range is big.Is it really that much big then goku's and it is ture he go ssj much to easy.Vegeta I believe is the hardest to go ssj with.

Best answers
Buu is the most cheapest Melee character, because of his candy ray.
If you melee someone and teleport to them before they fully recover you can deal tons of damage with the candy ray.

Hence, why I eat everybody with Buu!

Buu wants more people !!!!!
More candeh!
Buuuuu!
:rolleyes:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think any of the characters can be the strongest or the cheapest. Goku is probably the hardest to spam all his weapons with but he still can be cheap.

kame-hame-ha!

*turn around*

kame-hame-ha!

*see 2 people in a melee fight*

kame-hame-ha

*every 3 seconds*

kame-hame-ha!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[BOD]-DarkPride said:
Gohan Shield really dont help much, You say his kama range is big.Is it really that much big then goku's and it is ture he go ssj much to easy.Vegeta I believe is the hardest to go ssj with.
I'm not talking about Gohan's shield, just his early transformation and his kamehameha. It isn't bigger than Goku's, but that isn't the point; it's still the biggest spammable beam in the game, and if you transform right away it's the most powerful beam in the room.

Best answers
Vegeta is the strongest once u get 2 ssj but i suppose thats y his trans pl is so damn high the cheapest is cell because he can use that stupid special beam cannon and that ******* move frieza disk!gets me so god damn mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(hence my signature)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you melee with buu to start off, and all the other people are someone else, it can be kinda cheap since you have quite a big advantage. But yes, alot of it does depend on the player behind the character.

Best answers
Cheapest and strongest would be swooping somone and while there still flying back a big bang hits em and there like "wtf".

Best answers
in the hands of inexperienced : Buu

High starting PL, therefore more damage dished out. But there is a downside though : Less PL per death until equal with players on server.

in the hands of the experienced : Gohan

Experienced people can quickly rack up kills and PL, getting a very early transformation and have access to one of the most spammable beams : Kamehameha

Best answers
In the hands of a player with the patience, Krillin, definitely.
The PL to transform is Huge, but once you get there, his PL jumps like hell, he becomes the fastest character in the game (even faster than transformed Buu), and his kame-hame-ha can wipe out half the map.
Thats without mentioning his Destruct Disc (great when an enemy has just fired a beam at you), or his Scatter Beam, or the fact that even before transforming he is one of the best blockers in the game!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My favourite depends on the server. If it is a newb server with Dragonballs on and the map is b3_cellarena, then my favourite character is either Vegeta or Goku. But if i am playing on GSF-United server or Havoc Dog Solider's server or a server with good players and no DB's on, then my favourite charcter is Trunks: He transforms the earliest (Gohan doesn't bcos his starting PL is less then Trunks) and Trunks kills at 20% of the opponents HP, and also because Trunks is super cool. His beam attacks suck though but his missile attacks own in tight situations,though i am a melee guy, and only use Finishing Buster when someone is SBC/Big Bang/ KameHame/disc spamming the server :rolleyes:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe buu is the cheapest. That damn candy laser thing is a pain in the ass. The fact that it can freeze you in place doesnt help any. I'll get you yet buu......i'll get you yet.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
being buu in the beginning is cheapest, he ahs a nice advantage on the other char's
best...err......buu is nice for the begining...but after that i would go on goku.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
I believe buu is the cheapest. That damn candy laser thing is a pain in the ass. The fact that it can freeze you in place doesnt help any. I'll get you yet buu......i'll get you yet.....
ONly time he can freeze ya is when ya got no health i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom