Most Competitive Player Ever Fought

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So there is a hardest thread and an annoying thread, so this one is about which players(s) do you consider that you are so even, that neither can barely out do the other. Or like an ESF rival.

My dead locked oppoenent would come close to Queen Of Darkness, most of the times it was a head one attack, if not, we almsot had an even number of hits on each other, ut she was still a lot faster than me.

I don't have a rival yet :cry:

Best answers
i would say ness but he seames to be edgeing a head of me in skill at the mo. also davesawski and dreamkiller.

Best answers
Superbot 2 bot..... Yeah turn of layser....And were rivals....

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Silent Bob and I were competitive, but we both ain't played for ages so we both probably suck.

Best answers
in 1.1 there were 2. Forever Zero, and Draylock (If I fight Dray in his server he wins) (If he fights me in my server I win) If we both fight in someone elses server either him or I won

Best answers
It was Omnislash, but he got better than me because i stopped playing for quite a long time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to me, its everyone as strong or better than me. So its pretty much...

Zeonix
Gohan
Sarutobi
Kami Sama
Slayer
Aimbot Ryu
Phatslugga
Bi0 Brolli (Valkeri)
Thyomi

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i guess it was legend, time and time again i would smack his ass done, and he would always try again.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Competitive? Carnage. He always used my own cheap shots to hit me. :(

Best answers
Carnage, i would mention lynx but thats just out of line. I couldn't touch him no more than anyone else could.

Best answers
Most competitive? everyone who play with "honor", i mean, dont kill you when you are transforming(at last), man, i hate when they try to kill me in that ways... its not fun

Best answers
You never could get up as much as I can remember, Legend. And you still haven't won. :eek:

Best answers
Well his name was ssj-DawgTurd. Although I would beat him everytime, he would always find me again and again, and we would have some awesome fights. :fight:

Best answers
i used to be soo competive at this game, almost every server i went to ild find one or two people at equal skill then me(these are in 1.1 days when i used to be "good" :p) and just go after them, and have lots of good fights, and leave anyone who was lesser skilled or more skilled then me alone, unles they decide to hit me that is, then they deserve to die :)

1.2 isnt as competive as 1.1 so i dont play as much anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom