Most Annoying player you have ever fought

Best answers
In 1.2...everyone that uses throw to much...esf 1.2 is already slow, so making it slower by throwing me makes me quit right away >_>

In 1.1 I basically hated any HOW :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id have to say...
When Im fighting with someone else and i get them to low hp and i have low hp and some nub shoots a kamehameha at us and kills either me, him, or both (aka leachers)

pre-punchers...
kids who create servers and every 5 minutes they shut them back down...
terrible kids who say they own me cause they get randoms and i can block them
when i trans and noobs ki blob me (even though its legal)
when I am about to fire a beam and i get blobbed and my own beam kills me
when i have low hp and someone kills me they ALWAYS SAY "haha pwnt"
****ing krillen users who always sit in the corners and spam scatter shot...

The most annoying though is when im fighting someone and some stupid kid is spamming us so i cant see any of my opponents attacks cause im blinded...

(oh yah, i also hate solar flare) :)

EDIT---
This seems to be the popular thing... being frieza and throwing someone then finger blasting them... GOD THATS GHEY

Best answers
Queen Of Darkness - Samantha is nice , though she isnt any challenge.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Most annoying is "BlackBeam"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An aimbotter in 1.0. This was before the tele-delay, so he would use his tele spam with the aimbot to perfectly teleport right in your face and smack you down. Everytime I wanted to temporarily break away from the fight, he would just teleport and make knock me down perfectly with a combo. I only beat him by spamming a side hit technique, which was cheap in my oppinion but so was the aimbot.

More annoying than the aimbot is the fact that he was a hypocrite. He kept talking about how much hackers were losers with no skill and how he would never do anything like hack. That really got under my skin.

I am pretty sure I know who it is but am not going to say any names.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He kept talking about how much hackers were losers with no skill and how he would never do anything like hack. That really got under my skin.
heh yeah alot of hackers play the "innocent" role personally i hate people who say they use hacks to "fight" other hackers

Best answers
one more from me would be sr babidi with my old tech of beam jumping with buu...though he gets killed so easily once brought down to melee...he is above average for the beam spamming...

You people don't like me :( ::Cries:: just cause i slow the game down don't mean it isn't fun...well for me at least..::Sigh:: you people hating tactician fighting

Best answers
..haahaha

tactician fighting in 1.2 is like putting mustard on a hotdog.. takes a lot of skill.. *sarcasm*

some annoying asian from 1.1 .. from the godz clan .. zealot? i think.. jesus christ.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Draylock1 said:
..haahaha

tactician fighting in 1.2 is like putting mustard on a hotdog.. takes a lot of skill.. *sarcasm*

some annoying asian from 1.1 .. from the godz clan .. zealot? i think.. jesus christ.
You forget, he was just annoying. Was some random nub cake who taught he was good.

Best answers
Optional said:
An aimbotter in 1.0. This was before the tele-delay, so he would use his tele spam with the aimbot to perfectly teleport right in your face and smack you down. Everytime I wanted to temporarily break away from the fight, he would just teleport and make knock me down perfectly with a combo. I only beat him by spamming a side hit technique, which was cheap in my oppinion but so was the aimbot.

More annoying than the aimbot is the fact that he was a hypocrite. He kept talking about how much hackers were losers with no skill and how he would never do anything like hack. That really got under my skin.

I am pretty sure I know who it is but am not going to say any names.
It's ok Opty, I know who you are talking about ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You really try to give credit to yourself as a so-called hacker... :/.

Most annoying would, once again, be Majin_You, he's just so darned hard :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno how any of you can sat Queen of Darkness is nice. I fought her and was on my way to winning until one of her teammates (-Kai-) came in and helped her by hitting me a good 4 times causing me to die. She then goes on to say I suck and that she's dissappointed in the Kai clan she heard so much about.

Yeah. last I checked, a 2 on 1 victory doesn't count. And, last I checked, being an arrogant winner after just 1 fight AND getting help from someone else isn't very nice at all.

Queen of darkness is a fast learner like me. I was very good after my first 3 weeks. But thats no excuse for being an arrogant ass after winning just 1 fight AND being helped during that one fight.

So yeah. Queen of Darkness isn't nice. She's just another arrogant n00b who'll take any excuse to say she's better.

Best answers
Mondy, because i could never touch him *hearing hammertime?*

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Most annoying player? I'll take that as someone who lasted longer than 30 seconds against me. Let's see...er..Carnage and GoldenSaiyan did pretty good against me. I even lost against GoldenSaiyan in the old days. Yeah, probably one of those two. The rest wasn't much of challenge. No offence. :)

Oh and grOOvy in 1.0. Too bad he didn't perform as well as in 1.0.

Best answers
I'd have to say the AFC ladies, their hows was just a bit off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lynx2 said:
Most annoying player? I'll take that as someone who lasted longer than 30 seconds against me. Let's see...er..Carnage and GoldenSaiyan did pretty good against me. I even lost against GoldenSaiyan in the old days. Yeah, probably one of those two. The rest wasn't much of challenge. No offence. :)

Oh and grOOvy in 1.0. Too bad he didn't perform as well as in 1.0.
Well, well, someone's a little full of themselves aren't they?

Best answers
That someone actually had the right to...

But anyway, the most annoying would probably have to be Kartsa, at least in 1.2...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Sarutobi.

Block and throw is *** >_<.<!--!! One day will be possible to stop throw!<!--!! One day.....one day throw will be able to be stopped!</body-->
Seconded.
10char

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is messed up in firefox. Some of the posts are gone and theres no post reply at the bottom of the page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom