Mortal Kombat Deception

Sound Artist
Best answers
Anyone have this for Xbox w/ Live? I'm looking for others to play against.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How is the frame rate on X-Box Live, compared to the normal game?

Bolteh2

B
im still waiting for it to be released in europe (november 5th)

was about to get it for my bday, then i found out that the releasedate of october the 5th, wasnt international :'(

broke my heart

Sound Artist
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
How is the frame rate on X-Box Live, compared to the normal game?
I didn't notice any ping or frame loss, then again, everyones on broadband. It was pretty much like fighting against someone offline.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hrm, they really need to make that possible with streetfighter, so I can pwn everyone on the net. Anyways, Deception looks great, and playing it onilne is a great idea, I've only seen demos of it at Bestbuy though.

Best answers
I curse the day Midway decided to make the MK series console exclusive.

GIMME MY BARAKA BACK!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phatslugga said:
Hrm, they really need to make that possible with streetfighter, so I can pwn everyone on the net. Anyways, Deception looks great, and playing it onilne is a great idea, I've only seen demos of it at Bestbuy though.
HAH Already Done, Capcom Vs SNK2 (Street fighter Style) is online for XBox Live, so now you can try to own them. (good luck, theres guys that seem like they read the input of your contoller)

Sound Artist
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
HAH Already Done, Capcom Vs SNK2 (Street fighter Style) is online for XBox Live, so now you can try to own them. (good luck, theres guys that seem like they read the input of your contoller)
Humans tend to be repetitive, i've gotten pretty good with 3rd strike to the point where i can parry almost all the attacks, i can't wait until it's release for the box, i'll definately buy that... again:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this game is strictly pwnage... i finally unlocked Lu Kang and boy does he looks impressive.

I like how you can do the Hara-Kiri now if you dont want anyone to do a fatality on you... and most are easy to remember... Down, Down, Down, Up, Y.

Overall a good game if you are looking for some for the holidays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom