Mortal dragon....

Best answers
Hi creator(s) of ESF, I had an idea, that the dragon could be mortal. I don't mean everytime, but when you are, for instance 10000000 KI

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Abhorsen said:
Hi creator(s) of ESF, I had an idea, that the dragon could be mortal. I don't mean everytime, but when you are, for instance 10000000 KI
I think he means that when you are "10000000 KI"(powerlevel), the dragon would be a mortal(you can kill him).

I am not 100% sure that is what he means, if it is, that isn't too good of an idea b/c it would be pointless to kill the dragon, and it doesn't happen in the show

Best answers
so if someone is making a wish and b4 the dragon say " youre wish has been granted " he cant make that wish and the dragonballs disapear, and if you collect the dragonballs again the dragon will be alive again or stays dead?

Best answers
The dragon have been killed once in the series, when piccolo asked the dragon to become young again and when his wish was granted, he killed shen long. Later they have to go and talk to the earth god so to revive the magic dragon.

Best answers
And it would make it impossible ALL the time to make a wish..
I mean, how were you gonna defend that bigass dragon??
Baaaaaad idea..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the movie wehre the dragon defended itself from a pathetic attack from icarus.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he's called the "eternal" dragon. why would you be able to kill him? im sure that piccolo was probably a plothole

Best answers
hehe you can already, Just summon him and dont wish, let your friends attack him (i think its the tail that gets hurt) and then he eventually lays down :D

Best answers
that's true, go look in the coding/bug report section, they mention this a few times

Orz

Best answers
Uh... wait. You kill the dragon so people can stop making wishes? Then why are you playing Capture the Dragonballs mode?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom