Mortal combat: deception.

Best answers
Can you tell me, is the fighting system good(much better than deadly alliances?)? Is there many combos? Do you like the game? Dont say its slow, i already know it.

If there are somebody, who plays it...

Sound Artist
Best answers
Barkarot said:
Can you tell me, is the fighting system good(much better than deadly alliances?)? Is there many combos? Do you like the game? Dont say its slow, i already know it.

If there are somebody, who plays it...
The fighting system is better, there are a couple additions. It's a lot better than Deadly Alliances IMO. There are plenty of combos, depending on the character. Konquest is a chore but you need to go through that and the krypt to get what you need. Some familar characters rejoin while others are cast off. I think it's a bit faster than the first. I play online through xbox all the time.

Best answers
i can tell u this that there is death traps and stuff like that like pits with spikes etc (spoiler we think) and the all fam dead pool

Best answers
How hard the combos are? Can you show me(just write) some combos. If you are lazy, then atleast one....please.

Sound Artist
Best answers
Barkarot said:
How hard the combos are? Can you show me(just write) some combos. If you are lazy, then atleast one....please.
Offline, combos are pretty easy, you have to delay everything a tad online because of lag but when you get good theres really no problem. Combos that require timing, like juggles, take even more skill but it's still not impossible. I don't know anyone who would type out their combos... if you can wipe your ass then you can do combos in MKD;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom