More wishes!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
How about a 'No-Detection' wish, so that you cant be detected by a scouter?

Best answers
Good Ided, then the other players wouldn't know which way you were coming from except for visuals

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
health wish: would cause much bugs ... sucks if you're playing 1 hour alone ... then you open it for the public ...
HP disagreed

no-detection: that's not like in DBZ ... 1. no detecion has been suggested many times before (but never as wishes) ... 2. never happend in DBZ
n-d disagreed

Power Burst: 60 sec power increase of 10 million
yeah ... make an insta killer ... this would be unfair and unbalance ...
PB disagreed (but best til now)

Heal All: Anyone with damage on your team is healed
:yes: I don't see any problems, even if I think noone would ever wish this (instead of 1 mill PL)
HA agreed

Store Wish: Store wish and wish more than once next time
what's the point of it ??? noone would use it ... you don't know when you're again calling the dragon ... would you really store any wish ???
1 Mill wish: no
1 point wish: no
30 secs inbeatable: I don't think so
SW disagreed

Unlock Potential: When you hit Perfect SSJ you can transform into Ultimate SSJ when you choose this wish
isn't it like the 1mill wish ??? I don't think this is such a good idea ... just wait for the ESF release in which are more then 2 tranformations

Mike88 said:
Thanks maybe one of the makers will read this
done

additional: CTDB is still in experimental state ... it'll be better when it's the main point for the team ;) (this will happen anywhen)

Best answers
What the HEck is that "unbalanced" stuff about ? So why collect the dragonballs if they dont give you any kind of advantage ? I think its hard enough to get them in a fight ...

Best answers
Nretep
u disagreed all the ideas here.
but all the others think those gr8 ideas...
and i hope the ESF team do listen to them..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe ... maybe I disagree MOST (not all) ...
I only told you all my opinion ... and his means for me, that I would recommend these suggestion anyone (maybe the team) ... and if there would be a vote I would vote no, because I don't like it
I explained very of my "disagreed" ... so what do you want for me to do ???

ShomY said:
and i hope the ESF team do listen to them
look at the end of my last post ... the team saw it already (or just >= one member)
and I said before ... I wouldn't recommend it to tell the other members

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool so yur a member!!!
I think you aren't gonna tell the team the idea becuase you don't like it but ayby they will so tell'em.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally Posted By Nretep

no-detection: that's not like in DBZ ... 1. no detecion has been suggested many times before (but never as wishes) ... 2. never happend in DBZ
n-d disagreed
Hold up....i do recall in the Frieza saga when gohan and krillin(kuririn) were watching Frieza's henchmen on a cliff and they did not detect them at all. Another time when Vegeta couldnt detect goku in the Vegeta saga. So think your wrong on this(unless I interpreted it wrong, then i apologize).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You tell him!

And plz tell the others!!!(Team members)

Best answers
-=[EEF}=-Ghost, the time your refering to they manual decresed there power level as to not be detected by the scouters

also, the idea of more wishes is good, the current wishes are not that great. the only wish worth getting is the power, immortality if fun, but not useful. friendship is jsut crap, i like the idea of health bonus or a large temporary power boost

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok, how about a wish that turn saiyans into APES for about 30 secs, and the other people lets a double come out and the double will be an AI player that targets anything you hit? I know it sounds stupid but I ran outta ideas

Best answers
viki say:no,no,no,only no-detect wish is good.
viki also say:bad ideas,bad!
viki also angry says:I'm not in urs team-only I'm in urs team for no-detect.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
oooo kkkaaayyy.....as i said, i knew it would sound stupid, i just put them out there for recognition.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-=[EEF]=-Ghost said:
Hold up....i do recall in the Frieza saga when gohan and krillin(kuririn) were watching Frieza's henchmen on a cliff and they did not detect them at all. Another time when Vegeta couldnt detect goku in the Vegeta saga. So think your wrong on this(unless I interpreted it wrong, then i apologize).
yeah ... and this happend because they had all DBs and wished so ... they could decrease their PL by their own ... and "hiding PL" is often suggested (and disagreed) before

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom