More than two tems

Best answers
I often think about dueling 2 clans at the same time but with deathmatch and guessing who is who would be a ***** so, why not make the option to create mor than 2 teams in teamplay?
Dont tell me the HL engine doesnt support it and dont tell me it would be much coding because ive played TFC wich is regulary a 2 team game with 4 team red blue green and yellow.
If you are thinking what about the diamonds in the heads colors?
Green=ally
Red=enemy1
Blue=enemy2
Yellow=enemy3
Etc.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i like the idea, it would add a bit more fun to the game. It isnt needed this second and what would the other teams be called? Really evil and really good? lol.

Best answers
mmm.. havent thought of that....
well this would eliminate good / evil fight, it would leave team 1, 2,3,4,etc.

Best answers
To me they need to change the team names anyways. I mean a lot of the good guys now were ex-bad guys, or evil. So yea, they should just keep it Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/whatever team. Good and Evil, thats kind of vague for team names. Krilling was a bad guy before, not evil though. Piccolo was a bad guy and Piccolo D. was evil and he is now a "good". Vegeta was a bad ass, so he was a bad guy and somewhat evil, look at him now, "bad guy of good guys". Freeza, 100% evil. So yea... forget the evil/good teams, its not good.

Best answers
y think its a good a idea for 1.2 and ez to do

Best answers
jeah but u need server with more as 8 or 10 players... i hope there wil get sum server with more slots :)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF does not handle more than 12 people all that well. I've seen servers with 16 that did ok but it hurts everyones' connections and framerates, and pushing it over that there would just be chaos. If you are going to spread the teams so thin why not just play free for all?

Best answers
yeah...we dont really need 3 or 4 teams..i mean think about ...what would be the use??...i mean really??...so that u can take on everyone?...thats what deathmatch is for...so that u and a few buds can worktogether tot ake on everyone?...easy just pick a team and ask everyone to switch and if they dont then either A.change teams and pwn them till they do.....B.BE a jerk and call a vote kick...or C. if u have admin in the server just either kick em or change em yourself to the other team..its that easy really...plus sonic is right...4 teams would be chaotic...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you can also use that useful bug:
changing teams from GOOD\EVIL to spec and while doing so
holding the change character botton
then you choose the team: SPECTATORS!
3rd team! walla!
lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
spectator puts you against everyone, even other spectators. i wouldnt really call it a "team"

Best answers
How bout allies, you choose which team your an ally for and you get them points but you can kill them to and get points for yourself

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you did allies, I think it would be better if you brought up your score menu (TAB button) and then right click on their name (as left clicking mutes people). But overall, I'm with Sonic on this one, I don't think ESF needs more than 2 teams for performace purposes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yedi said:
so, why not make the option to create mor than 2 teams in teamplay?
because ESF is a DB mod and in DBZ there was never a third party

if you want more teams, set gamemode to FFA and done ... I see no point in adding more teams

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never a . . . jeeze

ESFs vs. Cell vs. Androids
ESFs vs. Vegeta vs. Freiza's Henchmen

No, never, EVER more than one team on another. Ever.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
yeah right, n monkeys might fly outta my BUTT! :p

Best answers
OMG that sig is friggin funny light scream.

$ teams would be kind of cool i think...soienst need to be THAT many people in there

4 teams of 3 is still only 12 people in there.....wich is fine and would be fun, its not like it always has to be on, just an extra you could turn on and off..make it switch between FFA, 2 teams, 3 teams, 4 teams. but no more than 4...would just end up a ffa lol.

Best answers
It could work...I wouldn't mind at all..*Servers call though..if he wants more than 2 teams on their server than let them have there fun)

-Fireball!!!
It's unbeatable!!!*Jeice*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom