more ssj and fusion in 1.3

Best answers
i hope ther are more ssj and fusion in the 1.3 beta becaus the ssj is litltle old we wanna go father and add more players like goten or something

( its not that i want that jou makers do this stuff but i hope jou will do) maby then jour game wil go famous

greetzz Neotrunks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are more ssj, or do you mean transformations, in 1.3. read more of the stickies around, you should find out what the transformations are. i actually wanted a gotenks character thoe =\ if they die, would be very cool if they seperate and fall on the ground

Best answers
i know what sounds cool to if they make something like when jou smashed against a wall jou go i to the wall a little bit :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love how people sign up and immediately post an assumption/request about something that has already been said to be added to 1.3 :rolleyes:

Best answers
ok that ok to but jou know how far they will go in ssj go tey to ssj 6

Best answers
loooool.....since when SSJ6??dude that is AF....DB AF is FAKE.....the hightest ssj is ssj4 withc Goku and Vegeta achived in DB GT.....but in ESF it will be only SSJ3 that is Goku....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Must...not...FLAME!

Welcome to ESF, i guess... And welcome to english too. Have you played the game at all?

And its a 'y' in words like 'you' and 'your', not 'j' as you seem to be typing it. Could this be a problem with your keyboard? You should probably refrain from posting, anywhere, until you get it looked at by a professional. Good luck with that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
And its a 'y' in words like 'you' and 'your', not 'j' as you seem to be typing it. Could this be a problem with your keyboard? You should probably refrain from posting, anywhere, until you get it looked at by a professional. Good luck with that.
The reason he uses a J instead of a Y is because some countries like Germany do. If he is German then he's not used to using a Y for a J and vice versa, like the Japanese with L's and R's. And who are you to tell him where and where not to post?

For the extra transformations (and more):
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=52573&page=1

For ideas put forward for future releases (you can add your own too):
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=3835

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
SSJ6? :eek:

Crack = bad

Anyways, fusion won't be in ESF, refer to the threads my pal RavenDust has linked you to, and welcome to rehab...er.. welcome to the forums!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom