More news updates?

Badassologist Ph/D
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
I love going to the website and seeing more news updates about whats going on with progress on the mod! Seems like there aren't a lot of them though. Is this just because there isn't enough time to work on the mod for the Devs so theres really no news all that often? Either way I love seein' new stuff going on or progress on the mod! Can't wait to see what you guys improvise into the HL engine next! Great job so far!

Only go forward sideways
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
There are no updates because there is nothing to show visually wise. They are working on fixing bugs and stuff in the game so it is kinda hard to show progress with a picture when you do that. That's my 2 cents anyway.

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
I think someone from the team recently said that they were busy with their lives, so there isn't much progress going on at the moment.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I think someone from the team recently said that they were busy with their lives, so there isn't much progress going on at the moment.
Well, let's not jump to conclusions

I'm pretty sure, that if the team is not showing nothing to us - there is nothing to show, as IFlip92 said, there can be progress that can't be repprsented with pics or videos.
But what i'm completely sure of, is that making threads like this one, won't accelerate the develepoment, i'm just saying.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
They are always working on it, even if the development may slow down a bit due to RL now and then. There are probably many reasons why they don't update often.

1. Like IFlip says, giving updates for tweaks and fixes will not really satisfy the community as much.
2. The features worth showing are probably not completed enough to be shown off, or perhaps they want to show them off closer to release.
3. Laziness.
4. ^ This. Ignore the first two reasons.

:p

Badassologist Ph/D
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
They are always working on it, even if the development may slow down a bit due to RL now and then. There are probably many reasons why they don't update often.

1. Like IFlip says, giving updates for tweaks and fixes will not really satisfy the community as much.
2. The features worth showing are probably not completed enough to be shown off, or perhaps they want to show them off closer to release.
3. Laziness.
4. ^ This. Ignore the first two reasons.

:p
Hehe...well I know it wont make them release the game any faster, I just appreciate when they tell us something, even if it is miniscule like hey we had a bug with this beam doin something wierd and we finally figured it out! one thing to mark of the check list! Anything the devs want to share even if its not dirrectly about dev of the mod is nice to hear about. =)

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe...well I know it wont make them release the game any faster, I just appreciate when they tell us something, even if it is miniscule like hey we had a bug with this beam doin something wierd and we finally figured it out! one thing to mark of the check list! Anything the devs want to share even if its not dirrectly about dev of the mod is nice to hear about. =)
Doing that would result in hundreds of updates every week though XD

Lots of stuff gets fixed and broken all the time.

Badassologist Ph/D
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
yeah i bet it would hehe. well one can only hope to hear more about the game. Its the only thing that satisfies the hunger for the final release :devil:

hmm...ima go make some pizza rolls now lol...

Super Saiyan Yamcha
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
there are always updates, doesn't mean they have to show you. Wouldn't you prefer having a big bunch of surprises or know everything that there is to know about it before it even comes out?

Badassologist Ph/D
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Shoot i don't know. I'd like both tbh but ya can't have both. I would just like to see more news updates is all =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom