More Lyrics.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Wrote some more Lyrics trying to fix my mistakes. But then I reliezed I fixed some of them (Mostly the "I" part) but I wrote somthing totally idfferent then last. All my other ones were about depression and stuff. But what the hell.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Plan
by: Alan

Up all night long
Thought it up
planned it out,
Calculated

Saw her there in the hall
wouldn't trip wouldn't fall
she was all alone his chance was now
Lost his nerve, forgot his plan

He had a plan all made up
but when he walked by she said sup?
he melted inside and lost the words

Went home went to bed
he tried to think like a fed
got up said to himself don't give up
there she was with water in a cup

Up all night long
Thought it up
planned it out,
Calculated

He wouldn't fail this time
she took his heart, was a crime.
everyday and, everynight he'd think

He had a plan all made up
but when he walked by she said sup?
he melted inside and lost the words
wasted time thinking about her.

Up all night long
Thought it up
planned it out,
Calculated

+++++++++++++++=

Anyways thats it. Its not ment to be a depressing song... Listen to say Story of a Lonely guy - Blink 182
Thats kinda how it'd would be like not with depressing music just kidna fun and perky.

Please post complaints/Comments.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I like them, they are a refreshing change from the more depressing lyrics your posted earlier. Keep writing lyrics, you never know where that and a musical talent will take u. Keep it up :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u know with out a song to go with lyrics they total suck and are pointless to say...

*Everyone needs a hobby, Hibster, at least his is more constructive than mine :S* - Majin_You

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know what? Your a ****ing panzy. I'm sick of you bashing me for anything I do you ****ing ******. I don't know why the hell your a mod! ****ing idiot I posted somthign and all you do is complain. Look at the god damn Clan Wars post in ESF Chat! You bashed clans for no ****ign reason because you have your panties up in a bunch! Why don't you go **** some dead dog! I also know I'm gonna get banned! I've been warned twice And I completly understand I should ****ing break but I'm sick of his god damn flaming So I guess i'll see you all in 2 weeks. Bye. And **** you Hibiki.

PS: You guys might want to think about who you add as a mod hes been banned once and he flames more the most normal members :\ Thats not mod material.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As a mod, I have to be unbiased here. Here is the report:

To OWA - I'm sure Cheese and Cuc have a perfectly good reason for having Hibiki as a mod. We all have different personalities, remember. We have to grow to accept EVERYONE, at some point in time.

To Hibster - We all know that we are entitled to opinions, but u know that u should at least encourage OWA, I mean, its his hobby. If he takes up music, he can add a musical accompanyment to his lyrics, these things take time.

To ALL READERS - If you don't want to say something nice to the person, please, keep it to ureself. Pointing out some things that u think need improvement is one thing, but anything harsher than that is meant for ure mind only. PLEASE, encourage fellow members. We want to be a community, not a collection of warring factions.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
why not bann hibki hes the one whos always starting **** and the others always take the fall :S

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, lets get this back on topic, if it ends up as a flaming pit again, it will be closed.

Now, continue to comment on the lyrics, hopefully in the manner I suggested above.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.
well theres no freedom of speach here so........ you cant even talk to someone with out being banned
FM, on this thread hibiki did start, but why not have some commen sence and end it here, like majin said we dont need a flame war

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know I'm gonan get banned. But could the Admins/Super mods/member/mods please think about it It'll just keep happening if Hibiki doesn't stop I think hes cool and all and I can take complaints with my lyrics its not that. but poems dun have music to them and they still sound good.

I just want people to see what some of su think of Biki I deserved to be banned for the 2 weeks but he deserves to lose Mod powers...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus

FM, on this thread hibiki did start, but why not have some commen sence and end it here, like majin said we dont need a flame war

not flaming telling the truth :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom