More Guitar! Some Satch This Time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dpredator was begging for some Satch, so I had to go and play some just for him. So here's "Always With Me, Always With You," and ya I know its kinda sloppy, but its not too distracting and I was too lazy to try again. I was also too lazy to cut out the excessive amounts of nothing at the start and end of the video. So you just gotta deal with it. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6yPKTe7rf0

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Nice. :yes:

Less guitar and more crotch next time k

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
D: that was amazing.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess I'll be the first to be a buzz kill. I find it funny when you do a sloppy job and admit it, everyone compliments you and says you're awsome. But when someone does their hardest to try to play a piece of music you all shun him. I'm pretty sure you know who I'm talking about.

So I'll be the first to say just that, it's sloppy and could use some work. I think you need to make things flow a little better instead of being so metalic.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
watched the first 20 seconds, sounded good. tone down the distortion a little for a song like that though and itll sound great.

chris, dont worry about it ill make them orgasm soon enough now that ive gotten my internet up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah it was sloppy, but at least it was played right.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if it was sloppy then it was not played right, but it sounded fine anyway for at least what i saw

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
yeah it was sloppy, but at least it was played right.
That makes no sense. That's like calling a fat woman thin. If it was played right, it wouldn't be sloppy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what i meant by "played right", was that hes not skipping any parts. that he knows how and where to play each note, he just needs to brush up his technique.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
funny, ive never seen satch do it, all 3 times....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
satch is only one person, ive heard randy rhoads do it, seen zakk wylde, and heard stevie ray vaughan

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
what i meant by "played right", was that hes not skipping any parts. that he knows how and where to play each note, he just needs to brush up his technique.
Then instead of saying "played right" perhaps saying "Brush up on your technique" would have been a better way of saying what you meant to say.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
satch is only one person, ive heard randy rhoads do it, seen zakk wylde, and heard stevie ray vaughan

funny though, ive been to the last 3 download festivals, and all my favorite bands decided NOT to skip parts of their songs, despite the shortened festival playtimes.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I too have never seen anyone skip parts. I saw Joe Satriani at the G3 in Denver with a friend. He didn't skip any parts that I'm aware of.

Best answers
I skipped parts in my uber leet version of Nirvana's cover of a cover of "Where did you sleep last night".. Does that make me pro? :eek:

Please say yes

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I too have never seen anyone skip parts. I saw Joe Satriani at the G3 in Denver with a friend. He didn't skip any parts that I'm aware of

well randy rhoads skipped through half of iron man to continue to children of the grave in the tribute

and ive seen zakk wylde skip through the last part of crazy train after the solo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom