More Gamer....

Best answers
Oh man, i sent everybody of my friends who have got a compter the url of this forum and this page (www.esforces.com). And all guys thought that this mod would be for pussys, because a part of them are hating all dbz-modz. But they`ve got it from fileplanet and played it with me over lan(9 friends of me). And all my friends was wondering about this game, they thought this would be a cheaper stuff than all other mods and without any skill maked by the GAMEMAKER.
And now all the guys like this game. And after this i showed them the pics of the beta..................you can be sure that the guys will be the first who will download it.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They sent their friends the url of this page and they showed them the piczz of the beta................well................they hate dbz too.........but..................they`re opinon of this game is really good.......they love the alpha(they love it more than dod :D)....and that´s good news........arent it?
They can`t wait through the beta is released.

Well, i can wait.

Best answers
well, and your new layer of the forum is great i mean the new blue colur, blue is my favourit colour:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Desertfox
well, and your new layer of the forum is great i mean the new blue colur, blue is my favourit colour:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
only this doesnt fit into the forum :D

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe, great to hear that:)

Best answers
Yes i know :D

look at the vote in the off topic plz......sorry that i adversi for it here but i want to see your opinion.:] :] :] :]

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That seemed like a lot of rambling to get his point across.

But it's nice to hear that you got your friends to enjoy the mod.

Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
That seemed like a lot of rambling to get his point across.
You forgott that i only wanna tell you the good news, and i dont wanna get new post points. well, ok some points are good but i really only wanted to know your answer about it...........

SURE

Best answers
you can be sure that the guys will be the first who will download it.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
no , nobody can download it cause too much want it and the server crashes when it is released ;)
i hope esf is getting released 12th july till 19th july
so i can download it cause i'll come back from my school trip on 21st. but my brother will download it, because my birthday is on 20th july, so i have a nice brother :p

Best answers
And all guys thought that this mod would be for pussys
You know i really thought they'd "*****" that word out, lol

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Under the obsurd chance that someone would refer to a cat by that name . . . it was left out. But I've noticed it getting abused . . . ;/ Knock it off.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are you sure their not just closet dbz fans( their are people like that out there) walk in them on cheering for goku and vegeta. hahahah thats some funny ****.

Best answers
i love you Joe !

lol why do your friends hate dbz ?
whats not to like

1. Really strong people
2. everyone flying about
3. Giant blasts that blow stuff up
4. Giant blasts that blow stuff up
5. Really fast fights
6. Giant blasts that blow stuff up

I LOVE YOU JOE

Best answers
Lol i did the same but only three out of 15-25 of my freinds like the game!
but they havent a real Cd-Key so we are trying to get some (they are going to buy Half Life!) and what ive heard there should be about three cd-keys in our pack over here!
really cool!

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by -{gF}- Trunks
i love you Joe !

lol why do your friends hate dbz ?
whats not to like

1. Really strong people
2. everyone flying about
3. Giant blasts that blow stuff up
4. Giant blasts that blow stuff up
5. Really fast fights
6. Giant blasts that blow stuff up

I LOVE YOU JOE
dude i thinking ur taking that i luv u joe thing... tooo tooo far.......like way way far....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom