more artwork

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so ive been drawing alot more lately. i still am not very good with poses, so crits and comments would be appreciated. i did this to practice the female figure aswell as a different type of pose.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, this might be related to hentai, but I will comment that is some very great lineart.

Her left leg looks unfinished though and almost like a fin.

Best answers
You migth wanna fix yer nose-to-forhead zone.
Then the leg laying on the ground look like it's amputated. I know this is because of the point of view of it but it would help if you draw a line behind it that would be the lower part of the foot or something.
The rest for the moment looks good.

Retired
Best answers
Looks good to me. everything looks good except for the leg but yea it looks good.

now lets hope everyone can be mature and comment on this as art and not a nude pic

I LIke her Belly Button :eek:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just noticed you covered both her hands and her feet with tool boxes. I hope she's not shooting a bird. :]

Also, I noticed that her right arm looks just a little to undefined, compared to the "thickness" the rest of her body shares.

Sakuma, I happen to like the face... a lot. Probably what makes this linart so good.

Bolteh2

B
am i the only one to realise that her left (our right) breast is under her armpit, instead of her chest

i would suggest to grab the arms, neck and head, and pull it to the right abit (because her right (our left) shoulder seems to stick out

nice line-art tho

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
na the boxes are covering her hands because i didnt draw them yet. and her breast is like that because of the angle i have her sitting at. yeah the arms could use a bit more thickness to them. but like i said im not tog ood at poses so i could have mabey done the breast wrong

Best answers
Hwoarang said:
Sakuma, I happen to like the face... a lot. Probably what makes this linart so good.
I like the face too, but the zone that conects the nose and the forhead make a bad looking bump.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the eyes are relly nice..

shes abit out of proportions, but has a good look to it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the nose - forehead area looked a bit strange, like the leg, but its a very well made.

I also assume that the toolboxes are covering something that is not finished yet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks verry nice, but what bolteh said is true... the brests are a little out of place, and also what sakuma said about the head is true , imo .
also, the left leg, ( for us right ) is not in a good perspective with the rest of the body, if you cant c the lower leg, it means that the camera angle is @ equal hight with the upper leg, but then the perspective on the rest of the body should be different? shouldnt it ? or am i talking bs, just tell meh if i am, looks nice, xept the top 2 things i told, gj man.

Best answers
The more i look at the profile of the head, the mode i really dig the style. The only thing i would do in regards to the head is move the front of the neck backwards a little, so it stars further back on the jawbone but commects to the body in the same place. The rest of the body i wont comment on, because you obviously have a lot of style, and some of the way you've drawn it may be just that.

Still, its nice. I like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom